Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year (9596 Views)

“don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu / Davido To Award Scholarship To A Little Boy On Twitter / Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by nep2ra(m): 11:26am On Nov 27, 2012
Ask Ruggedman. This will be one massive flop except he plans to start a s.ex t.oy range. It might just work.
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 27, 2012
Psylas: I tot baba olowo means powerful native doctor

cheesy then i guess he is the son of a powerful native doctor
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by ziashi(m): 11:28am On Nov 27, 2012
well dat was why Davido said in his song 'if i do my own, dem go talk. if i do there own dem go talk' people should free the boi abeg.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by dj187: 11:31am On Nov 27, 2012
Brainrex: What is the meaning OBO?
It is the bermuda triangle in the female physiology, to further the explanation no joystick goes in there no matter how strong, big or erect comes out strong that is to tell u how powerful OBO is grin
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by megxo(m): 11:31am On Nov 27, 2012
omiobo:

U don rotten.
hypocrite
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 27, 2012
[img][/img]If u liked O.B.O by Davido, then u would like

Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by tunapawizzy: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2012
God no go allow me wear cloth called OBO ....abi i dey kraze

1 Like

Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 27, 2012
Nuzo':
The brand name alone makes it dead on arrival.

I find it demeaning, condescending and an outright disrespect to Nigerians who understand what OBO means in Yoruba.
Over the years, celebrities have leaarnt to shove trash down our throat and conveniently get away with it. Unfortunately for Davido, it won't work this time. I can't imagine parents and guardians allowing their wards wear clothes with big inscription OBO.

Davido still has all the time to change that name, except as usual he wants to display how much he can "waste". I don't have any problem with that.
Nigerians are too quick to judge others..... O.B.O means "Omo Baba Olowo" nigerians..... It doesn't mean wateva in yoruba....its O.B.O not obo... SMH at all ignorant Pple..... At his age, he's handling soo much cash better than a lot older artists who spend money on unnecessary things and wind up in debt but he's investing his money in business. I am soo shocked that even some people that should knpw better are hating his efforts to invest.... SMH..... My brother carry go jaweee... Enemies only make you famous....
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2012
musKeeto:
Lol, omiOBO, guilty conscience don catch you..
lol
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2012
FLYGERIAN91: Nigerians are too quick to judge others..... O.B.O means "Omo Baba Olowo" nigerians..... It doesn't mean wateva in yoruba....its O.B.O not obo... SMH at all ignorant Pple..... At his age, he's handling soo much cash better than a lot older artists who spend money on unnecessary things and wind up in debt but he's investing his money in business. I am soo shocked that even some people that should knpw better are hating his efforts to invest.... SMH..... My brother carry go jaweee

HEY MR. HOLD ONTO YOUR HORSES NO ONE IS JUDGING HERE. EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO HIS OPINION.... SAME WAY UR BELOVED DAVIDO HAS A RIGHT TO RELEASE WHATEVER CLOTHING ( OR MUSIC) HE WANTS TO. THEY DONT LIKE THE NAME AND RIGHTLY SO. IMAGINE WALKING AROUND WEARING A TSHIRT WITH PROFANITY EMBLAZONED ACROSS THE CHEST. MAYBE U SHOULD TATOO THE MEANING ACROSS UR 4HEAD TOO TO CLARIFY THINGS TO PEOPLE. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by kehindesalisu: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2012
u guys shuld cool dwn..the lad his just trynna make some cool bucks...
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by Gee001: 11:52am On Nov 27, 2012
FLYGERIAN91: Nigerians are too quick to judge others..... O.B.O means "Omo Baba Olowo" nigerians..... It doesn't mean wateva in yoruba....its O.B.O not obo... SMH at all ignorant Pple..... At his age, he's handling soo much cash better than a lot older artists who spend money on unnecessary things and wind up in debt but he's investing his money in business. I am soo shocked that even some people that should knpw better are hating his efforts to invest.... SMH..... My brother carry go jaweee... Enemies only make you famous....
come, dnt tell me u are u his manager or are u? U beta tel him 2 change dat name shapperly
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by donilalasky: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
martyns303: Only 15-17yr old girls will buy them.
Exactly. And young "hyper" Uni undergrads. Any responsible mature adult putting on the "OBO" outfits,
would be making a mockery of his/her adulthood n maturity.
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by spyroxy1(m): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
Psylas: I tot baba olowo means powerful native doctor

native doctor is BABA ALAWO
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
donilalasky:
Exactly. And young "hyper" Uni undergrads. Any responsible mature adult putting on the "OBO" outfits,
would be making a mockery of his/her adulthood n maturity.

And that is exactly he's Target market so how is it you concern? he is still gonna make his money targeting that niche so its all good..
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by Imyourex(m): 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
Very good, he should invite T0t0 d!cke for the launching
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by Orikinla(m): 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
[size=18pt]Me I go launch my O.K.O for next spring. grin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by funmeme(f): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2012
Brainrex: What is the meaning OBO?

Simply means Omo Baba Olowo...
Could also mean OBO= Monkey
Or OBO= pussy...

1 Like

Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
ok ohhhh...
we don hear..
next thread
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by johnshagb(m): 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
Aba boyz, shey una don see the logo and style of the clothing line? I need am for christmas this december cool cool cool
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by overdrive(m): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
Clothing line for sleeping wears pyjamas/nighties so why are u guys shouting.who is going to enter ur bedroom to c if u sleep clad or unclad free d boy joor
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by Dandy1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
Orikinla: [size=18pt]Me I go launch my O.K.O for next spring. grin[/size]
Wetin go be the full meaning of your own acronymjavascript:void(0);
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by velo10: 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
I rather wear a shirt with the words "p..u..s..s..y."

1 Like

Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by daryoor(m): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2012
david knows that living the name as obo will stirr up a lot of controversy and that will be good for business as it will be the name on everyones tongue. But the only problem is 90 per cent of nigerians are wearing chinnese. He will only make money if e follow the nomal distribution pattern and price of our everyday chinese outfits.
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by kozykid(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2012
Dandy.:

Wetin go be the full meaning of your own acronymjavascript:void(0);
. OMO KEKERE OLOWO
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by omiobo: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2012
funmeme:

Simply means Omo Baba Olowo...
Could also mean OBO= Monkey
Or OBO= pussy...

Thank you. Good girl good interpretation. No mind all those rotten nlers
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by omiobo: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
megxo: hypocrite

Omocrite!grin
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by simdam500(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
See critics!!! Davido! If Nairaland are not in support of ur new line. I bet u e no fit work o, cos we are N.L.
But, boy com to tink of it, OBO is ur 1st album theme, u com wan launch fashio line(which is a success) still u name am OBO. Wetin u wan name ur 2nd album? Abi u no get plans to release anoda 1
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by dabossman(m): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
FLYGERIAN91: Nigerians are too quick to judge others..... O.B.O means "Omo Baba Olowo" nigerians..... It doesn't mean wateva in yoruba....its O.B.O not obo... SMH at all ignorant Pple..... At his age, he's handling soo much cash better than a lot older artists who spend money on unnecessary things and wind up in debt but he's investing his money in business. I am soo shocked that even some people that should knpw better are hating his efforts to invest.... SMH..... My brother carry go jaweee... Enemies only make you famous....

And a clothing line to you is the best investment this young man can commit his funds to? How many Nigerian celebrity clothing lines do you patronize? How many of their stuff have you bought and do you have in your wardrobe? This is a business I have done feasibility studies for in the past. Setting up a monogramming and heat transfer outfit would be an even better option.
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by iwanchop(m): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
davido,u be baa..d boy...btw u nd me u be yoruba boy u no wetin o.b.o means y u com use am now.any descent yoruba person no go wan wear ur cloth o.imagine wearing a cloth wt a big inscription of v.a.g.i.n.a
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by salolo(m): 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
well done
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by doppler777(m): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
Goood,he needs better fashion name though..that "OBO" is kinda biased grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Year, New Hairstyle :Chris Brown Goes On Dreads. / Meet D Devil,in Human Form..viewer Discretion / See How Wale Ojo Grabs Omotola Jalade By The Waist, In Alter Ego Movie Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.