Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,016 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

House Summons Anenih To Account For Abandoned Road Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Summons Anenih To Account For Abandoned Road Project (6528 Views)

Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project / Ganduje In Caterpillar, Commissions A Road Project (Photos) / Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Summons Anenih To Account For Abandoned Road Project by absas(m): 10:50am On Nov 27, 2012
House of reps should look elswhere and stop diverting our attenttion to unnecessary issues. We already know d outcome of there quest on Anenih. 9jerians are busy
Re: House Summons Anenih To Account For Abandoned Road Project by sonyjacobs(m): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2012
Tonny Anenih = The old pussy cat,grin
Tonny Anenih = Mr.fix it grin
Re: House Summons Anenih To Account For Abandoned Road Project by herostarlingy: 11:05am On Nov 27, 2012
...judging from history, I don't really see anything meaningful coming out of this.
That said; I think it's high time, we the messes of this Country took the destiny and future of our unborn generation(s) into our hands.

Only a fool will expect any miracle from our present leader(s), nor PDP. for we have been fooled, molested, degraded and cheated for long; but for how long shall this deceit continue? It depends on our collective effort to say Enough is Enough!! Enough of the shearing of our collective wealth by a greedy few; Enough of the "selective justice" system; Enough of being used during electioneering periods and flaunting these stolen wealth right before us.

For it is obvious our political leaders have failed us, same can be said of our religious leaders (who happens to be the only hope for the masses), whom's only goal is to pile up wealth and accumulate private jets for themselves here on Earth.

We might be powerless individually, but with our collective voice and revolt, we will certainly create that change which we all DESIRED!! For it worked in Libya, Egypt and A few other Countries , all with lesser population, WHY NOT NIGERIA, the giant of Africa? It's time to hold our leaders accountable. ...REVOLUTION IS AROUND!!!
Re: House Summons Anenih To Account For Abandoned Road Project by aglomar: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2012
Waste of time!
Re: House Summons Anenih To Account For Abandoned Road Project by Teejayphillip(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2012
Afterall notin good will com out of there Nazareth....

Abegi Make we ear beta story joor
Re: House Summons Anenih To Account For Abandoned Road Project by Gbawe: 11:58am On Nov 27, 2012
Another exercise in futility. Oh well, they must appear to justify their pay even if it is with 'boju-boju' shenanigans.
Re: House Summons Anenih To Account For Abandoned Road Project by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
hahahahaaa
Aninih cant even remember the last time He went there.
They can pop champagne and drink wella.
Re: House Summons Anenih To Account For Abandoned Road Project by samsy5460(m): 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2012
VALUE GOD THE MORE
God allowed the enemy to overcome
Israel in 2 Chronicles 12:5-8 so that they
would learn the difference between
serving Him and serving the devil.
Remember that serving God is the only way to peace and comfort while serving
satan is a sure way to pain, bitterness and
death. That is why God sometimes allows
us to go through pain and suffering in
order that we may draw closer to Him and
value Him the more. But those whom the Lord wants to admit into the most
intimate acquaintance with Him, He first
makes sensible to appreciate how
undeserving of His grace they ordinarily
are. So when you pray, say to the Lord, ‘I
can trust you to heal, bless, save, deliver me even though I don’t deserve it’’.
Re: House Summons Anenih To Account For Abandoned Road Project by badesco(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
This is well over due. i hope something concrete comes out of of it.
Re: House Summons Anenih To Account For Abandoned Road Project by salolo(m): 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
PDP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: House Summons Anenih To Account For Abandoned Road Project by mikron(m): 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2012
Na 2day dem remember say dis man na thief? for crying out loud this man stole our 250 billion when he was the dis-honourable minister of works and housing and they just remembered him? na wa o
Re: House Summons Anenih To Account For Abandoned Road Project by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 28, 2012
Tony Anenih my question for you is that what is your achievement as a former minister of work that Nigerians can point too, you are a clear example of bad leadership in Nigeria.
Re: House Summons Anenih To Account For Abandoned Road Project by COOLDUN: 3:48am On Nov 28, 2012
ik d pal!:
my parents taught me a lot abt being sincere nd decent but one thing i dnt undstand is weather these men were taught in thier own days...pitty to see my dad indictd 4 a crime.

Nice comment my dear, you see from the stories I heard from my grandfather about the first educated people in Nigeria. He made me to know that it was the stubborn children that were sent to school that early time of education in Nigeria, so that they could be disciplined , their parents kept the loyal ones as nice children, those ones were being taking to farming and were loved and pampered , while the crooks, thieves, wayward, stubborn ones were schooling.

When they acquired their education they used it as weapon to oppress and suppress the obedient children. That is a reflection of what we are witnessing today, most of them and their children are the ones in power today, that is why corruption is being celebrated, moral values is forgotten, honesty attracts punishment instead of encouragement. Anything born by snake must have a long tail. If you look very well, you would see that the politicians keep on recycling themselves, all in the name of political dynasty, while waiting for their children to grow up so that they can leave the centre stages for them.In doing this they started with the Education in Nigeria under the pretence of Privatization, this is a system used to destroy the standard of education which was the only way the children of nobodies could match their children. Public school which I attended, with sound and competitive education is dead today in Nigeria.

The private schools are out of the reach for the poor people. The secondary and university has been turned to the den of the cultists, where they select their political thugs, while their children are studying overseas. All these should be seen as a punishment from the hated generation to the loved generation. Our parents used to wake us early in the mornings, after prayers, our both parents will tell us stories, and warn us against anything that would soil the reputation of our family, they will tell us the culture, the things we should not do, and how to respect everyone both elders, mates, and junior ones. But today what do we have? Birthday gifts of SUV van, Blackberry phones, Holiday trips to the moon.

Until we look back to our yesterdays and correct our todays, this country will never know peace.

1 Like

Re: House Summons Anenih To Account For Abandoned Road Project by danikik7: 5:46am On Nov 28, 2012
Nothing de happen,all na PDP cabal PADDY PADDY .

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) / Buhari Suspend Chief Of Staff; DSS Chief Daura Resign / Nigeria Has The Best Power Sector Reforms Law In The World- Olawepo Hashim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.