Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Ladies:red Stain On Ur Clothe How Did U Cope? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies:red Stain On Ur Clothe How Did U Cope? (1287 Views)

How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! / Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? / What Styles Of Clothe Can You Sew With Adire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies:red Stain On Ur Clothe How Did U Cope? by luvmijeje(f): 9:00am On Nov 27, 2012
When it happens is very very embarrasing.It happens to Christina Aguilera in front of cameras and I could just imagine how she felt.So ladies when it happen to u in public what did u do?what can a lady do?
Re: Ladies:red Stain On Ur Clothe How Did U Cope? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
just don't panic.
excuse yourself and go take care of it asap.

always have extra bottoms if you are a heavy bleeder..and avoid bright colored ones.
Re: Ladies:red Stain On Ur Clothe How Did U Cope? by DermalCarotene(f): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sit your butt down.. If a lotta peeps are there, wait for 'em to disperse and go home ASAP... You could use a scarf to cover though.
Re: Ladies:red Stain On Ur Clothe How Did U Cope? by sweettease(f): 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
It wasn't supposed to come until about a week's time, i went to see my supervisor, and he kept me for a long time making corrections on my carestudy and telling me irrelevant stories, i wasn't sure if it was it or not, i stylishing left his office with my back to the door while facing him and talkn but i had to open the door and leave..... When i got outside, behold! Its the red map on my white uniform... Don't know if he noticed cos he was writing.

How i coped: I didn't go to his office for over a month cry even after correcting my care study cry the tot is stil embarassn embarassed cry embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Tina Turner, 73, Becomes The Oldest Woman Ever To Grace The Cover Of Vogue / Anyone Knw Whr I Can Gt An Original Timberland Boot Or If U Hv Any For Sale / PHOTOS: Check Out Beyonce Rocking Ankara Print Like An African Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.