Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES (46887 Views)

Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees / First Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by Nextworldnx(m): 9:45am On Nov 27, 2012
First Bank of Nigeria recruitment for Graduate Trainees and Experienced Personnel

COMPANY PROFILE:

As one of the largest employers in Nigeria’s financial sector, First Bank strives to create one of the biggest programs of talent management in the country.

People are the soul of our organisation and we seek, identify and attract passionate, intelligent and energetic people who can fit seamlessly into our culture, be good leaders and put to work today what will bring tomorrow’s dreams to reality.

First Bank has always been a bank of first choice. Our workplace culture with dedication to career development allows the bank to recruit and retain from a vast selection of trained professionals different from disciplines and backgrounds.

Banking Foundation Pool (New Graduates)
Requirements:
•A post qualification/professional qualification will be an added advantage
•Applicant must possess a first degree from a reputable college/university.
•Applicant must have obtained at least a Second class lower division (2:2) for a Bachelors degree or Upper credit (2:1) for a Higher National Diploma (HND)
•New graduates or applicants with less than 2 years experience post NYSC should apply via the Online Form.
•To apply for the Banking Foundation Pool, [url]click here.[/url]

http://www.firstbanknigeria.com/careers/recruitment/banking-foundation-pool/

First Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Only suitably qualified applicants who meet stated specifications shall be shortlisted and progress to the next stage of the recruitment process.

For more information on recruitment, contact us on strategicrecruitment@firstbanknigeria.com.

for experience hire, visit:
www.nextjonsfile..com
Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by harryshevy: 10:42am On Nov 27, 2012
D form is not submittin naw.... Has anybody been able to submit its own
Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by akaymotus: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2012
Form not submitting.....
Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by DejiOluyem(m): 10:49am On Nov 27, 2012
The form is not submitting o, pls anyone wt useful informatn.

1 Like

Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by georgee(m): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2012
Same problem here
Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by kunle21: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2012
Same problem
Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by yinkkistic: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2012
Type your first name and last name thrice> The box requires many characters

1 Like

Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by harryshevy: 11:18am On Nov 27, 2012
@ yinka tanks a lot did U receive any alert after submittin it like email notification
Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by DejiOluyem(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2012
The vacancy is not real, i just called their hr now. That vacancy was last posted September 2011.

1 Like

Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by georgee(m): 11:27am On Nov 27, 2012
DejiOluyem: The vacancy is not real, i just called their hr now. That vacancy was last posted September 2011.
Pathetic liar, i check FBN website almost everyday. As at last week, this recruitment wasn't there. FBN just put it last night. Pls go hug Transformer joor

2 Likes

Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by georgee(m): 11:28am On Nov 27, 2012
DejiOluyem: The vacancy is not real, i just called their hr now. That vacancy was last posted September 2011.
Pathetic liar, i check FBN website almost everyday. As at last week, this recruitment wasn't there. FBN just put it last night. Pls go hug Transformer joor..
Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by harryshevy: 11:31am On Nov 27, 2012

God punish U idiot if u sabi dere HR U won't be in nairaland lookin for job naw....... Cos U wan decieve pple U wil not see God favour

4 Likes

Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by Warlord3000(m): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2012
This is all funny.

No crime in trying..

Whether its real or not, time will tell..

No need to argue..

My advice: everyone interested should apply$

Best of Luck
Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by georgee(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2012
I just sent mine as directed by Yinka and recieved a message after submission which reads : *Thanks, we have recieved your application*
Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by ysmd: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2012
not submitting
Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by mrprince3: 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
georgee: I just sent mine as directed by Yinka and recieved a message after submission which reads : *Thanks, we have recieved your application*
pls how exactly did you type your name? Coz i typed it trice as directed by yinka all to no avail. Tho i'm applying via phone.
Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by madamL(f): 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
YOU COULD ALSO FILL UR FIRST AND LAST NAME SPACE BY WRITING YOUR NAME, THEN PRESS THE SPACE BAR LIKE 10 TIMES AND PUT A DOT.

1 Like

Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by georgee(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
@Prince,
I also used my phone browser to apply (Not Opera mini oo).
First name: Prince Prince Prince
Last Name: King King King
Then i left all other things as they were meant 2 be.
Try lets see
Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by polipompom: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
@ Prince, why not give us the fone number or email add ur frnd asked u 2 4wad ur details to as regards Diamond Bank recruitment. if u need help try 2 help others too. no hard feelings though.
Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by mrprince3: 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2012
polipompom: @ Prince, why not give us the fone number or email add ur frnd asked u 2 4wad ur details to as regards Diamond Bank recruitment. if u need help try 2 help others too. no hard feelings though.
she sent my details herself. I dont have the direct contact of the person she sent it to.. I swear. Just believe me! You can as well walk up to any of their branches you know, talk to a staff and sure he will help you.. Just go now! And you'll thank me later.
Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by Gloriousson: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
just submitted mine with the message" thanks,we've received your submission'. I think the remedy to the challenge is to type your first,middle and last names thrice in each of the boxes and then click submit after filling the other boxes.
I experienced the challenge earlier but after adopting this strategy,it went. Guys,you may have to try this.
Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by yinkkistic: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
This thing is simple, the field requires soo many characters, i advice u repeat thesame name until it marks or accepts or better still, type ur name den space like 10 times, den a dot.U can device any means provoided u meet the characters defined
Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by motcom(f): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
Just submitted mine was successful typing ur name thrice in each boxes actually worked.
Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by mrprince3: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2012
georgee: @Prince,
Try lets see
thanks ... Submmitted successfully... With opera 6.5 i'm much greatful!
Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by faithco: 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
my submission was successful too,tanx for d hint.
Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by DejiOluyem(m): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
harryshevy:
Ur curse will go back on u, stupid man. I should av tender my apology politely, despite i was ill informed. But you are very mad for ur disposition.

To all my dear friends on this network, kindly take my apology, d guy do not actually got it well, since it was just done this morning and the info is not yet circulate among the bank employee. I hope you will accept my apology guys.

THE INFORMATION IS REAL.
God punish U idiot if u sabi dere HR U won't be in nairaland lookin for job naw....... Cos U wan decieve pple U wil not see God favour

1 Like

Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by LOZENGE(m): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
georgee: @Prince,
y lets see
THANX ALOT FOR THE HINT.VE JUST SUBMITTED. ANYONE STILL HAVIN PROBLEMS SUBMITTPNG SHLD CLOSE THE LINK THEN OPEN IT AGAIN AND START ALL OVER AGAIN BT MEK SURE U ADHERE TO THE HINT DIRECTED BY GEORGEE. DAZ AW I DID MINE
Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by Jayfizz(m): 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
Tanx alot 4 d hint .it really worked.
Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by festguy(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2012
Dnt b so desperate dat u overlooked d fact abt sumtin.d first bank career site is last updated in august i.e d job has expired
Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by bimbcy(m): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2012
festguy: Dnt b so desperate dat u overlooked d fact abt sumtin.d first bank career site is last updated in august i.e d job has expired
sleep dia while waiting 4 d career site 2 b updated
Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by UjSizzle(f): 9:52am On Nov 28, 2012
Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES by UjSizzle(f): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2012
Funny i used a format completely different from you guys are talking about and it worked perfectly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status / The Beat Fm Is Recruiting / Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.