Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Who Is The Finest. DAVIDO Or WIZKID? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Finest. DAVIDO Or WIZKID? (8911 Views)

Who Has The Most Adorable Baby-Daddy Moment Photos? Davido Or Olamide / Who Is The King Of Remixes? Davido Or Wizkid ? / Davido Or Wizkid: Who’s The Better & Bigger Artiste? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Finest. DAVIDO Or WIZKID? by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 27, 2012
As for me i will go for davido because the guy is kindof clean, dark skinned nd has a sexy eyes infact a sexy look. Always with a clean cut unlike wizkid. And he doesnt use lipsticks like wizkid just to make him look good. Let me have ur opinion..
Re: Who Is The Finest. DAVIDO Or WIZKID? by Emmyk(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2012
The third guy is the finest
Re: Who Is The Finest. DAVIDO Or WIZKID? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
Who is the third guy?
Re: Who Is The Finest. DAVIDO Or WIZKID? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2012
Emmyk: The third guy is the finest
lol!
Re: Who Is The Finest. DAVIDO Or WIZKID? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
Emmyk: The third guy is the finest
He he he
oluswaggz: Who is the third guy?
Ho ho ho. Itiboribo.
Re: Who Is The Finest. DAVIDO Or WIZKID? by slimyem: 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
oluswaggz: As for me i will go for davido because the guy is kindof clean, dark skinned nd has a sexy eyes infact a sexy look.
Always with a clean cut unlike wizkid.
huh?
What sexy looks and eyes?
You sure you talking about Davido?
And he doesnt use lipsticks like wizkid just to make him look good.
huh?
Wizkid uses lipsticks to look good?
Let me have ur opinion..
Why?
...and btw,you male or female?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Tweets His US International Passport To Prove His Age With Pix / Singer "Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil”.. Read Full Details / Nigeria Girls Come & See, Jennifer Lopez, 50, Flaunts Her Stunning Figure In Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.