Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

CAN Internet Marketing Alleviate Poverty In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CAN Internet Marketing Alleviate Poverty In Nigeria? (2076 Views)

Dangote Invests In Tomato Production To Create Jobs, Tackle Poverty In Kano / Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This / How To Work From Home, Make $1000 A Month & Banish Poverty In 2013 & Beyond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAN Internet Marketing Alleviate Poverty In Nigeria? by afrinets(m): 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2008
Hello Nigerians!
     I have been concieved of asking this to the good people of our fatherland.
CAN INTERNET MARKETING ALLEVIATE POVERTY IN NIGERIA?
Yes, lncredible mistake of Nigerians since the last Three decades, need a solution now!!!
A good country like Nigeria, with intelligent men and women, have been in the bondage of not having self innitiative.
We kn that our leaders are very corrupt, ''you don't need mirrow to see what is in your pams'' we know they are corrupt and let talk less of that, but concentrate in self innitiative.
Since the invention of computer technology over 29% of Euoropeans, Americans and the Indians have been living their lives comfortably by simply setting-up businesses online.
l hope that the rate of poverty in Nigeria would get lesser if our people who are computer literate shld embark on setting businesses online, instead of continue searching for job openings for decades. these jobs even don't pay anything, imargine a graduate collecting N20,000/m, considering the high cost of living in Nigeria.
lf we begin to think less of getting employed by people, but setting-up our own businesses online, i think the rate of poverty embracing people shld reduce drastically!
l kn there are some who are computer literate but don't kn what to do online, but have to become internet scammers popularly called ''419'' in Naija. Please let deviate from these and seek for our future life, and those of our children. lt do us no favour but harm!
Those ppple who think they can continue scamming there brothers, are liable to face starvation in their old age, as those illegal money doesn't last.
To those who are not computer literate, i think it takes one not more than 2-3 months to get started in internet, we are aware of abject poverty in us to the extent that many don't even have money to setup this said online business even with little money. A typical example would even be myself! i m an I.T professional but cld you imargine since over two months now i have been in hell to set up my profession business.
Well, let continue to hope on our self development and not all times the govt, so far we kn they don't care to kn if we live or die.
Any one who is interested can offer me a short term loan of about N120,000, i m in short of the whole expense to start a web solution firm, this can be paid in less than two months and partners are welcomed for this also!
l have even gone a bit far by registering with CAC, because that is the first thing! and those other Nigerians who still operate illegal firms shld desist from that.
Thanks a million for going through this article, and hope to transform some lives, while glory remain to our almighty father!
Any brother who is interested to offer me a short term loan shld please drop me a line here:

alphahcom247@gmail.com

BLESSED WE!

(1) (Reply)

The Inspiring Success Story of Adenike Ogunlesi (CEO, Ruff-N-Tumble) / Who Knows About This App "WORLDREMIT"? / Zenith Bank Upgrades Its *966*0# Account Opening USSD Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.