Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Pricing Of Fabric - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pricing Of Fabric (10630 Views)

Make Your Old Shoes, Wedding Shoes And Any Type Of Fabric Shoes NEW And PRETTY! / How To Make A Bib Necklace Using Ankara Fabric Buttons / Stretch Mark Body Butter Pricing Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pricing Of Fabric by blackcherry: 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2012
hello fashion friends

what is the pricing of cheap fabric?

i need cheap fabric for trial projects, i just need basic fabric, what is the going rate?

i am guessing best deals are at balogun market.

and how much is ankara going for?

i sent a friend to look for me in Naija and what she is quoting starts at 20 dollars, that seems far fetched.
Re: Pricing Of Fabric by hazureal(f): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
There are Different brands of ankara. You can get some for as low as 2000naira(for 5yards). It depends on the maker and quality.
Other materials are:
Smooth Taffeta - 140 per yard
Plain Satin: 220 per yard
Flowery satin: from 250 per yard
Plain Organza: 150 per yard
Flowery organza : from 300 per yard upwards
Sunshine : from 250 per yard
French lace : from 550 per yard(wholesale price)
Plain Chiffon: 250 per yard
Flowery chiffon: from 300 per yard
China lining: 70 per yard

Pls note: all prices are in naira and are as at this morning at iyana ipaja market.

1 Like

Re: Pricing Of Fabric by hazureal(f): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
Re: Pricing Of Fabric by blackcherry: 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2012
hazureal: ...

thanks hazureal.

i prefer the heavier ankara, wax fabric.

the laces and chiffons would not work for the projects because they will melt under the iron heat and might run with all the cutting.

now if i could just get them purchased.
Re: Pricing Of Fabric by MySharon: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
How much is original sequence material per yard

(1) (Reply)

Natural And Organic Skin Care Talk / Nigerians Among Africa Next Top Model Finalists / Does Anyone Have Great Skincare Tips For Very Oily Skin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.