Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Stretch Mark Body Butter Pricing Poll - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Stretch Mark Body Butter Pricing Poll (1558 Views)

Poll: How much would you buy this product

N2000: 0% (0 votes)
N2500: 0% (0 votes)
N3000: 16% (1 vote)
N1000: 33% (2 votes)
N1500: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

See How To Make Your Own Brightening Body Butter / Relaxed Hair- Let's Challenge our hair growth (3, 4 Or 6 Month Relaxer Stretch) / The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stretch Mark Body Butter Pricing Poll by babygirlfl: 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2012
I am planning to mass produce a stretch mark body butter later this year in the uk and import to Nigeria. This body butter will drastically reduce stretch mark. There is no proof that it will completely remove it but evidence suggests that the longer it is used, the better the appearance. It can also help prevent stretch mark. I have put in a lot of effort,money, research and time formulating, testing and planning the lunch. This product is going to contain all natural ingredients and can be used during pregnancy that means no parabens or unwanted chemicals.

My questions is

It is going to come in 100ml jar and the price is going to be about N3,000. Is this too expensive as I wanted it to be affordable? The ingredients in the butter is the reason its that expensive. If it is too expensive, how much would be fine. 100ml should last for quite some time as it will be used in the affected area only. They is no harm in using it in other areas though.

Re: Stretch Mark Body Butter Pricing Poll by babygirlfl: 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2012
More votes please.
Re: Stretch Mark Body Butter Pricing Poll by oscarvicto(m): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2012
FROM MY OWN POINT OF VIEW. THE PRICE REALLY HAS TO COME DOWN BY AT LEAST HALF. MAYBE YOU COULD MAIL ME SO I COULD GIVE YOU SOME TIPS. oscarvictor93@yahoo.com
Re: Stretch Mark Body Butter Pricing Poll by nanidee(f): 4:30am On Jan 28, 2012
nairaland, na wa for you people o. 176 views and only one response? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Anyway, @OP, if i were the type that had terrible stretchmarks, and you marketed the product to me and assured me there would be some improvement, i would even buy at N10,000. (for real)

But considering the fact that its a new product, u may wish to sell for N2500 or thereabout. (In my opinion, anyway.)

There are so many people with the problem of stretchmarks, infact a very high percentage of ladies have them.

If the product is good as you say, then, you really have no problem selling them, even at N3000 which i dont even think is too much for a 100ml cream.

Looking through old threads in this section alone, you would have an idea of how people need to address the problem of stretchmarks.

In summary, i think what will make you breakthrough the market is the effectiveness of the product, and not the price.
Re: Stretch Mark Body Butter Pricing Poll by Mynd44: 9:48am On Jan 28, 2012
How about selling it free?
Re: Stretch Mark Body Butter Pricing Poll by oscarvicto(m): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2012
i still havent heard from u. i would like to see the product. please feel free to contact me on oscarvictor93@yahoo.com
Re: Stretch Mark Body Butter Pricing Poll by babygirlfl: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2012
@ Nanidee,

Thanks for the reply. The product works very well as far as reducing the stretch mark. The ingredients further prevents new ones forming.

@ Mynd-44

I wish I was that rich. I would have considered that.

@ Oscarvictor

Have resent the mail again.

Thanks everybody.

(1) (Reply)

Handiwork!!! / Original Human India Hair / A Bag Worth More Than Gold: How The Iconic Hermès Birkin Bag Is Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.