Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,366 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Wealth Creation And Empowerment Seminar!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wealth Creation And Empowerment Seminar!!! (602 Views)

Adsense Money Making Wordpress Blog Creation And Keyword Research Service / Blog Creation And Traffic Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wealth Creation And Empowerment Seminar!!! by clubmoney: 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
YOUR VERY LAST CHANCE TO CREATE A LASTING WEALTH BY ACQUIRING SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE THAT MAKES YOU YOUR OWN BOSS...

WEALTH CREATION AND EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR!!!

“Discover Step-By-Step, Super-Easy, Highly Profitable Business Strategies You Can Use In Generating A Full-Time Six Figure Income Monthly!”
Details on How to Generate 50k to 500k monthly

Some weeks ago, I went to the computer village at Ikeja in Lagos state to do some markets survey, while I was passing by I noticed that most of the marketers and companies at computer village were desperately in search of customers to patronize their business. I discussed with one of the marketer’s to confirm that what I saw was true, while discussing with the marketer, I discovered that most of the marketers and companies at computer village do not know how to get more customers through the cyber space, for me I have been in the cyber space for six good years and discovered that you can sell any products to 70% out of the 170 millions people in Nigeria, what of the world populations. I and the marketer concluded that I will handle the contract to bring in more customers to his business; to me I know how much I will make out of the contract.

Let me explain how you can be part of this opportunity,

Here are the FOUR things that we have packaged in this three days intensively training class…

1. How To start A web designing company, how to source web design contract and be a professional web designer with the latest content management systems (cms) and build a professional website Less Than 7 Days and Rake Over N150,000 Monthly Just Like I Do

2. how to be an online advertisement agency and earn 50k To N250,000 Per Month In Pure Profits In Your … Part Time! By Working From Home Guaranteed“

3. HOW TO BE AN ONLINE BUSINESS CONSULTANT AND earn 50k To N250,000 Per Month In Pure Profits In Your … Part Time! By Working From Home Guaranteed“

4. HOW TO CREATE (CMS) TEMPLATES AND SELL THEM TO WEB DESIGNERS AND earn 50k To N250,000 Per Month In Pure Profits In Your … Part Time! By Working From Home Guaranteed“

BONUS SOFTWARE’S AND EBOOK FOR YOU

Follow up email creator

Sales Letter Generator

PDF Creator

Affiliate Marketing Super Tips

Webmaster business

NOW HEAR SOME OF YOUR STUDENT TESTIMONY….

I was taught how to build and design website in just two days, their one on one and practical teachings enable me to grab and understand the teachings quickly and now I can build and design professional website for companies and organization. Thanks to libertyonlinesolution.com
Ramon Azeez Ishola.

You wouldn’t believe how great this company is. I too was shocked when I was able to design my own website in just two days of training. Then you just think about what you can do with their added bonuses.

Thanks to libertyonlinesolution.com, I can now call my self a professional web designer and design professional website for companies and organization.
Enaho Murphy.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
These classes is stricted for 10 serious people only, while coming you can come with your laptop and there is free internet connection and with your USB flash drive to take some wonderful stuff home.
DATE AND VENUE.
The Date for the class will be on 5th to 7th December 2012
Venue: Jusdia Computers, 35, Ezeagu Street, 7up Bus Stop, Ojo Road, Ajegunle Apapa, Lagos.
This Life-Changing Class is for only 10 serious People who are ready to change their financial status by starting their own online business. After the 4th, the door will be closed.

to register visit http://www.libertyonlinesolutions.com/seminar

(1) (Reply)

Php Programmer Needed Urgently In Warri. / Bulk/|\sms Website| Experts |needed!!! / How Can I Improve This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.