Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? (4847 Views)

Unhappy In Marriage, Pls Advice! / Many Married Men Are Unhappy... / I Am Very Unhappy In My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by naffysa(f): 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
What do you do when are sad,am very sad right now can't sleep.
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
naffysa: What do you do when are sad,am very sad right now can't sleep.

I allow myself to be sad.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by Kobojunkie: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
Think of things that make you happy. There is no jazz to it, it is just that you think and focus on the happy things even when you are in hell. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by Peterpan1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
I listen to TRUE gospel and inspirational music, and try as much as possible to forget the cause of the sadness, and even if i remember it i wave it off with a laugh.
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by slimyem: 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
Do things that'd make you forget your troubles or simply sleep it off!!!!
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by Caseless: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
Make sure u sleep...whatever it is, u wld wakeup to a positive thought. When u sleep over ur problem....when u wakeup it is no more going to be a problem....again.
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by lecturerdabo(m): 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2012
hang out with friends

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by zayhal(f): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2012
First know that feeling sad is only natural and happens to everyone at one point or the other in their lives.

Then, call up family/friends you know can lift up your spirit. Don't tell them you feel sad. Just call to say hi and chat about this and that. Go outside (if its safe) and take a walk, suck in the fresh air. Visit NL's jokes section or politics.

Tell yourself this is only a short phase and you'd soon be fine.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by teekrackz(m): 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2012
take three capsule of cenpain!
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by victorian(f): 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
Eat barbecue peppered chicken with some glasses of chilled red wine...it cools the heart, mind and body...then think of a solution and pray for wisdom.
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by greatgod2012(f): 4:09am On Nov 28, 2012
Log in to NL and go to jokes section. You will laugh tire and forget ur sadness.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 28, 2012
Why are you sad? Be grateful for the little you have. It is almost to be grateful and unhappy.count your blessings.
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by tpia1: 9:13am On Nov 28, 2012
are you clinically depressed or is it something else that has resolution eg boyfriend problem, disagreement with friends, etc.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by dopeJemi: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2012
Listen

Music

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by megxo(m): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2012
GO DOWN LOW

grin
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by TableLeg(m): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2012
I bite someone who is happy
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2012
tpia1: are you clinically depressed or is it something else that has resolution eg boyfriend problem, disagreement with friends, etc.

Answer the question! What do you do when you are sad? wink

For me, I just eat banana
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by purplekayc(m): 9:38am On Nov 28, 2012
Eat
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 28, 2012
Watch me a good movie like Notting Hill or pretty woman,never fails to make me happy.
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by airroseice(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2012
Cann.abis Sativa and Music Helps.
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by Georgesmartt(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2012
I try going out to hang out with people because being alone makes one think too much and that can make you sad as well, I listen to any cheerful music with the volume turn up loud, I think about the problem and laugh out loud though it seems mysterious but it sure helps. finally I encourage my self withis words "Bad times don't last long"
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by Teejayphillip(m): 9:51am On Nov 28, 2012
All I du is kneel down b4 my creator n lay my burden 2 him,n if am nt doin dat,I'll jus pick a bottle of Grant n drink..

Wit dose 2,I tink I'll b fine

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by godunia(m): 10:05am On Nov 28, 2012
When I m sad,the first thing I do is to take proper assessment of the situation,if its such that makes it imperative for me to address ASAP ,I wld go to d source /person to have the matter resolved.if someone has hurt me unknowingly,I tried to forget as soon as possible and if its a situation dat s responsible for my sadness,I wld work to change the situation and wen that's not possible,I wld learn to leave with it.getting involved in others lives and trying to help them is one of d easiest way to overcome sadness.
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2012
I listen to R&B and i look on the bright side cos, trust me, there's always a bright side smiley .
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by dorggito1(m): 10:21am On Nov 28, 2012
[quote author=victorian]Eat barbecue peppered chicken with some glasses of chilled red wine...it cools the heart, mind and body.. hmmm nor be money them dey take buy am
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by dorggito1(m): 10:25am On Nov 28, 2012
Eat barbecue peppered chicken with some glasses of chilled red wine...it cools the heart, mind and body.. hmmm nor be money them dey take buy am
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by pinky21(f): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2012
Stroll out or visit friends. Dats wot I do
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by Frendys(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2012
I look back and begin to count my blessing one after the other

As I do that thanks and praise begin to fill my heart

Because of this I now have joy that is superior to happiness

Consequently every trace of unhappiness disappear grin
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by Dprince7(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2012
To make urself happy, u have of tink of d hapi days in ur past so as to enjoy d present.or u tink of ur hapi days wit ur g.f
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by bigfat: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2012
I DRINK KEREWA OR BRANDY OR A BIG STOUT
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by Hailedin9ja: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2012
Sleep off.
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by allusico12: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2012
I sing hymns(though it is not easy). but i do. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Someone Help Me Please, I Need A Job to Keep My Family Please. / Can "change Of Name" Be Done Twice? / Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.