Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Where Can I Learn These Languages? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Can I Learn These Languages? (7500 Views)

Body Languages That Could Be Doing You More Harm Than Good In The Work Place / Want To Further My Education But No Money,do I Learn Handwork Or ...? / 3 Foreign Languages Vs A Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Learn These Languages? by Adesiji77: 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
Hi All, please where can I learn the following European languages in either Lagos or Ibadan- Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian and German?

Moderators,please help move to the front page to get maximum response.
Re: Where Can I Learn These Languages? by TimePiece(f): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
Adesiji77: Hi All, please where can I learn the following European languages in either Lagos or Ibadan- Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian and German?

if you're in Lagos, you can go enroll for a german language course at Goethe Institute in City Hall.
City Hall is opposite St. Nicholas Hospital, on Lagos Island.
i think you'll find them on the 2nd floor, not sure now.
but ask around, you won't miss it.

in Ibadan, you can just go to the University of Ibadan, to the Dept of European Studies, Faculty of Arts, ask for Mr. Okuseinde, he is one of the german lecturers and will put you through regarding german and any of the European languages that you have listed.
goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Learn These Languages? by Adesiji77: 6:24am On Nov 28, 2012
@TimePiece...thanks a great deal
Re: Where Can I Learn These Languages? by TimePiece(f): 6:37am On Nov 28, 2012
Adesiji77: @TimePiece...thanks a great deal

You're welcome!
Re: Where Can I Learn These Languages? by Wallie(m): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
Adesiji77: Hi All, please where can I learn the following European languages in either Lagos or Ibadan- Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian and German?

If you want to learn from the comfort of your home and at your own pace, then there's no better option than Rosetta Stone software. The only issue is that it is expensive but be rest assured that result is guaranteed if you're serious. You not only get to learn a language but also the correct pronunciations. It is the same software used by the US government when someone wants to learn another language.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Learn These Languages? by MENA247(f): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
Pls where can one get the software? I need to learn arabic and chinese
Re: Where Can I Learn These Languages? by Wallie(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2012
MENA247: Pls where can one get the software? I need to learn arabic and chinese

You can even try it for free!

http://www.rosettastone.com/learn-chinese

http://www.rosettastone.com/learn-arabic

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Learn These Languages? by nero1990: 1:50am On Aug 26, 2014
Wallie:

If you want to learn from the comfort of your home and at your own pace, then there's no better option than Rosetta Stone software. The only issue is that it is expensive but be rest assured that result is guaranteed if you're serious. You not only get to learn a language but also the correct pronunciations. It is the same software used by the US government when someone wants to learn another language.

hi please where can I get the Rosetta stone software?
Re: Where Can I Learn These Languages? by Mcslize: 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hello House,

Pls I have been looking for where to learn America English withing Benin City Environ or any other means of where and how to learn it online. Anyone can help me with any guarantee means of how to learn America English
Re: Where Can I Learn These Languages? by viper86(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
I have Rosetta Stone for the following Languages: Arabic, Chinese Mandarin, Dutch, American English, British English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazil,Russian, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish.
If you want it just PM me the language of choice.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Learn These Languages? by Haywhymido(m): 2:03am On Sep 03, 2014
I will need it sumday
Re: Where Can I Learn These Languages? by garbigarba: 2:32am On Sep 03, 2014
viper86: I have Rosetta Stone for the following Languages: Arabic, Chinese Mandarin, Dutch, American English, British English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazil,Russian, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish.
grin
Hello viper86,
Please how can I get the French Rosetta Stone from you.
Please you can reach me at garbigarba@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Where Can I Learn These Languages? by onyeogalu1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
viper86: I have Rosetta Stone for the following Languages: Arabic, Chinese Mandarin, Dutch, American English, British English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazil,Russian, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish.
grin
[b][quote author=viper86]I have Rosetta Stone for the following Languages: Arabic, Chinese Mandarin, Dutch, American English, British English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazil,Russian, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish

Please I need the French and German Software
Re: Where Can I Learn These Languages? by Mcslize: 9:08am On Sep 16, 2014
grin

I need the rosetta software for America English
Re: Where Can I Learn These Languages? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 14, 2015
Re: Where Can I Learn These Languages? by kanweYest: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2015
viper86:
I have Rosetta Stone for the following Languages: Arabic, Chinese Mandarin, Dutch, American English, British English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese
Brazil,Russian, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish.
grin

Hi, is this still available? I need the one for Dutsch. Is there a way I can get in touch with you? Thanks.
Re: Where Can I Learn These Languages? by henrystids(m): 11:28pm On May 02, 2016
viper86:
I have Rosetta Stone for the following Languages: Arabic, Chinese Mandarin, Dutch, American English, British English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazil,Russian, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish.
grin
Please, I need the software for the Dutch Language. Can you please in box on how to get it on my mail: henrystids01@yahoo.com, 08033305662
Re: Where Can I Learn These Languages? by issylarry(m): 6:43am On May 03, 2016
viper86:
grin
Plz i want the one of german and french, okunlola.israel@gmail.com,08141379689
Re: Where Can I Learn These Languages? by Chigojude: 12:23am On Jun 09, 2016
viper86:
grin

Re: Where Can I Learn These Languages? by Felixx55: 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
Chigojude please how do i get the Rosetta stone app for my laptop from you. My email address is onyegbulef@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Where Can I Learn These Languages? by Felixx55: 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
viper86:
grin

Hello Bro, please i lm interested in the Rosetta stone app, my preference are Arabic and German languages.
This is my email onyegbulef@yahoo.com . Thanks
Re: Where Can I Learn These Languages? by Chigojude: 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
Felixx55:
Chigojude please how do i get the Rosetta stone app for my laptop from you. My email address is onyegbulef@yahoo.com. Thanks

I don't have it bro. I was requesting it from a guy on the thread.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Learn These Languages? by janefrancisca(f): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
I need the Rosetta stone software for German, French and Mandarin Chinese. my e-mail address is tellit2jayne@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Learn These Languages? by adejumoadeoluwa(m): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
how do i get the rossetta stone from you?
Re: Where Can I Learn These Languages? by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 17, 2017
@viper86, please how do I contact you?
Re: Where Can I Learn These Languages? by Chimsy89: 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
Pls Viper86
How do I get the Rossette stone software for Chinese ang German.this is my mail

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Keep Yourself Motivated At Work / Chemistry Graduate In Nigeria! / Guards Deny Ministry’s Staff Access To Office Over Unpaid Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.