Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,104 members, 7,845,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Be My God's Sent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Be My God's Sent (548 Views)

My God Is Alive / My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job / See My God In Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be My God's Sent by assalaamat(m): 1:01am On Nov 28, 2012
helper they say doesn't fall from the sky,it's the fellow human-being that would be sent by god,and that my helper could be u.i graduated in the year 2010 and i finished service in february,2012,since then i've been sending cv to different organisations without any positive result.pls. if there's any assistance u can render to me i will really appreciate it bcs i'm not getting any younger and i'm tired of sitting idle.i've hnd in accountancy with upper credit,i really need a job,even if it's farm work,security job with good pay,e.t.c.pls,pls,pls and pls.be my god's sent,thank u and may god bless u.
Re: Be My God's Sent by ifyalways(f): 6:41am On Nov 28, 2012
assalaamat: helper they say doesn't fall from the sky,it's the fellow human-being that would be sent by god,and that my helper could be u.i graduated in the year 2010 and i finished service in february,2012,since then i've been sending cv to different organisations without any positive result.pls. if there's any assistance u can render to me i will really appreciate it bcs i'm not getting any younger and i'm tired of sitting idle.i've hnd in accountancy with upper credit,i really need a job,even if it's farm work,security job with good pay,e.t.c.pls,pls,pls and pls.be my god's sent,thank u and may god bless u.
please, did you follow up on your other thread?
A lot of people asked you to forward them your CV, did you do so?

(1) (Reply)

Accountant Needed In A Maritime Firm / Inec Recruitment 2012 / Urgent Vacancy!urgent Vacancy!urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.