Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

By The Power Invested In Me, A Hereby Raise A Motion To Ban Vowiski For The Following Reasons: 1. He - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / By The Power Invested In Me, A Hereby Raise A Motion To Ban Vowiski For The Following Reasons: 1. He (856 Views)

The power of Lumia 520 Lens / Apple Identifies Samsung-Products (Phones) To Ban / Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

By The Power Invested In Me, A Hereby Raise A Motion To Ban Vowiski For The Following Reasons: 1. He by yicob(m): 10:14am On Feb 10, 2008
Vowiski should be banned
Re: By The Power Invested In Me, A Hereby Raise A Motion To Ban Vowiski For The Following Reasons: 1. He by samuelk(m): 10:20am On Feb 10, 2008
he shudnt b banned,he increases d no of dickheads we av
Re: By The Power Invested In Me, A Hereby Raise A Motion To Ban Vowiski For The Following Reasons: 1. He by MrInfo1(m): 10:51am On Feb 10, 2008
@ yicob
without people like him, this section will be boring

@ samuelk
You took those words out of my butt
Re: By The Power Invested In Me, A Hereby Raise A Motion To Ban Vowiski For The Following Reasons: 1. He by vowiski(m): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2008
yicob
to say that i am disapionted at your low level of mental and intellectual reasoning, is to say the obvious.
u open ur mouth to yan senseless, and u want me to have a grip.
 guy i dey shame for who nor shame for u.
CAN YOU ELUCIDATE ON THE SUBJECT, cos i cant seems to read or see any reason for ur request.
emmem memem.m
bt i never come back sha.
i dey come for u. maybe in like a month time. would be in my amana pumpi in no distance time, heading to AAUN. hope i didn't blow my cover.
Re: By The Power Invested In Me, A Hereby Raise A Motion To Ban Vowiski For The Following Reasons: 1. He by honsule(m): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2008
In my intellectual analysis of some judicial precedent,stare decisis in the house,it is pertinent and germane for me to postulate here that, guys that started on a very antagonistic nature and acerbic in tone end up being intimate and best of pals.E.g sect v.Tope then.Although my postulation is "rebuttable presumption".section 4(2) of the Evidence Act Cap.112 LFN or Cap E14 LFN 2004.I rest my case.
Re: By The Power Invested In Me, A Hereby Raise A Motion To Ban Vowiski For The Following Reasons: 1. He by honsule(m): 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2008
@yicob.You are really funny.By the power vested on you by which GRUNDNORM,(CONSTITUTION),STATUTE,OR ENABLING STATUTE?
Re: By The Power Invested In Me, A Hereby Raise A Motion To Ban Vowiski For The Following Reasons: 1. He by dragnet: 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2008
. . . . . . , translation please
Re: By The Power Invested In Me, A Hereby Raise A Motion To Ban Vowiski For The Following Reasons: 1. He by samuelk(m): 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2008
nairaland's phone section,a place to be
Re: By The Power Invested In Me, A Hereby Raise A Motion To Ban Vowiski For The Following Reasons: 1. He by dami9ja(m): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2008
@Chief Justice Honsule, oga Justice hw far na lol?

(1) (Reply)

Sisqo Needs Urgent Help / Get Your Free Gifts From This Site Http://www.xpango.com?ref=91632633 Jst Read The Instruction And Y / Mtn Mms Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.