Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,620 members, 7,847,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Kobo Madness!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kobo Madness!!!! (973 Views)

Increase Petrol Price By 85 Kobo Every Week For 3 Years / Why Gain A Kobo To Lose A Naira? By Dr. Okonjo-iweala / Naira And Kobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kobo Madness!!!! by LilMizzGood(f): 8:31am On Nov 28, 2012
Ok just 2 weeks ago a friend of mine said that the Nigerian Kobo (penny's) are not in use anymore, I got angry at the fact that it was true and refuse to believe it, I than called up my uncle who stay in Lagos and asked if it was true conforming the information I was given to was correct, as angry as I can get started asking question to why it's not in use anymore because as far as I know every damm country in this bloody world use penny's so why does Nigeria one have to be different. I went on Mr. Google to find my answers but the information there was cooked up bullshit. So now I thought it will be good to ask those that knows more about the changes in Nigeria and answers to my questions.

WHY IN THE NAME OF HELL DID NIGERIA STOP USING KOBO'S?

HOW DO PEOPLE BUY LITTLE FOOD OR OTHERS?

DO THE GOVERNMENT THINKS THAT EVERYONE IS RICH TO LIVE TO THE NEW CHANGES?

I have said my peace...I'M OUT!!! One love people.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Bury Their Heads In SHAME!!! / Boko Haram Fights With JTF Over 2000 Homes Destroyed 185 Killed! / 2015: Min Of Niger Delta, Orubebe, Declares For Delta Governorship Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.