Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,212 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

Computer Has Contributed In The High Rate Of Unemployment In Nigeria.true Or Fal - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Has Contributed In The High Rate Of Unemployment In Nigeria.true Or Fal (2155 Views)

If A Computer Has More Than One Processor Then It Is Known As ? / 10 Signs That Your Computer Has Affected By Virus / His COMPAQ PRESARIO CQ56 Laptop Computer Has Power Saving Fault. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Has Contributed In The High Rate Of Unemployment In Nigeria.true Or Fal by eunisam: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2012
Computer has contributed in the high rate of unemployment in Nigeria.true or false?

Please give your answers with reasons and valuable opinion.

Re: Computer Has Contributed In The High Rate Of Unemployment In Nigeria.true Or Fal by Maleeq(m): 9:11am On Nov 28, 2012
Are you trying to get your assignment done for you? undecided
Re: Computer Has Contributed In The High Rate Of Unemployment In Nigeria.true Or Fal by Emmyk(m): 9:33am On Nov 28, 2012
Maleeq: Are you trying to get your assignment done for you? undecided
lol *think of the thread WHY DO NIGERIANS ANSWER QUESTIONS WITH ANOTHER QUESTION*. I will answer the question from Journalistic perspective: Disadvantages of ICT on Journalism:
1. As stated by Wilson: (2005:58) "those who cannot operate "machines" are left behind." one is compelled to go for further training or lose a job. Example is where DJ have to use computers while broadcasting live, if he/she does not know how to operate it, automatically he/she loses such a job.
2. Competition for news and programmes from media houses has been intesified by ICT. The weak media houses have fallen out of the system...
Re: Computer Has Contributed In The High Rate Of Unemployment In Nigeria.true Or Fal by xcitedjay(m): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2012
Maleeq: Are you trying to get your assignment done for you? undecided
lwkmd
Re: Computer Has Contributed In The High Rate Of Unemployment In Nigeria.true Or Fal by lordwill(m): 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
eunisam: Computer has contributed in the high rate of unemployment in Nigeria.true or false?

Please give your answers with reasons and valuable opinion.

I believe the saying ' as the world turns, it's best you turn with it' is applicable here. If computers are being accused of taking peoples' jobs it's 'cos they refused to go the extra mile. And that's because, as far as i'm concerned, nothing as created as many jobs as computers. As a matter of fact I can't even imagine what my life will be like without computers or smartphones!
Re: Computer Has Contributed In The High Rate Of Unemployment In Nigeria.true Or Fal by udswagz: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
We help startups and small business create intuitive and beatiful websites and web applications
and custom ecommerce sites. We also develop mobile apps.

www.udonline.net

Some sites we have completed
www.helonyconcept.com
www.chypesfrontline.com
www.botosoftechnologies.com
www.kasemart.com [e-commerce]

The most recent Android app we just published on Google play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dmasnig.udcreate

contact us via: www.udonline.net

we want to help design your next big idea !

(1) (Reply)

Best Modem Right Now / Android Hidden Secret Code And Hacks / Buying UK Used Laptop At Affordable Price...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.