Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

Get A Brand New Laptop For #14,000 At Your Doorstep - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get A Brand New Laptop For #14,000 At Your Doorstep (2747 Views)

Omo Alata Foods Wins $10,000 At She Leads Africa Entrepreneur Competition / Entrepreneurs To Grab $10,000 At Gtbank, She Leads Africa Pitch Competition / I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Brand New Laptop For #14,000 At Your Doorstep by Adlatjunior(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2012
Hello friends,
I'm sure you might have heard the latest laptop buzz flying around the net. It's high time you say NO to spending between #100,000 and #120,000 to buy a brand new laptop because this same category of laptops are what you can get between #14,000 and #52,000. This is a secret that most of Nigerian laptop importers have been using and getting richer everyday.

To get the full gist and simple step-by-step guide on how you can order for this brand new 14k laptop almost free, all you need to do is to visit the link below;
http://brandnew14klaptopsecret..com

NOTE: You can order for memory card, phone pouch, phones, MP3 & MP4 players, cameras, watches, shoes etc.
Re: Get A Brand New Laptop For #14,000 At Your Doorstep by babapressy(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2012
Adlatjunior:
Hello friends,
I'm sure you might have heard the latest laptop buzz flying around the net. It's high time you say NO to spending between #100,000 and #120,000 to buy a brand new laptop because this same category of laptops are what you can get between #14,000 and #52,000. This is a secret that most of Nigerian laptop importers have been using and getting richer everyday.

To get the full gist and simple step-by-step guide on how you can order for this brand new 14k laptop almost free, all you need to do is to visit the link below;
http://brandnew14klaptopsecret..com

NOTE: You can order for memory card, phone pouch, phones, MP3 & MP4 players, cameras, watches, shoes etc.
. Hw do i get d lap top. Ar u seling it. Lets discus.
Re: Get A Brand New Laptop For #14,000 At Your Doorstep by mystiqueem(f): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2012
are you trying to scam us? [an innocent question] if its that cheap to acquire, why not buy in bulk
then ask us to buy from YOU? If you really have Nigerians best interest at heart as you so claimed? sad

I don't mean to spoil your book business but why? why buy your BOOK first, to buy a laptop?
why not talk about the book instead of sounding like you're about to give us the web address of where we can purchase the laptop ourselves? who the hell is this guy? angry

You know what mister, buy a couple of laptops, sell to naira-landers at the price you mentioned then come back to talk about selling your book!

[blood pressure rising, I need to take my pill]

1 Like

Re: Get A Brand New Laptop For #14,000 At Your Doorstep by ElMatteo(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2012
@mystiqueem...plz take it easy..dnt let ur blood pressure rise too high o!!
The guy is trying to sell u information noni..

There is actually a site where u can get cheap laptops and get them shipped to your address here. Its an easy system but u must know that the 14k laptop isn't the usual brands like HP, Dell and the likes. They are made in china laptops and the specs aren't as gud though u can get better specs if u add some more money.
The site is www.aliexpress.com and the process is simple. U can just go over there and check the products out but u must be careful so u get the best deals. U can ask any question and I will be willing to answer u at no cost entirely.
U can get a wide range of stuffs there. If the shiiping fee is too much, you can get back to me and I will tell u a way you can go about ut without paying that high.
Re: Get A Brand New Laptop For #14,000 At Your Doorstep by franel79(m): 10:14am On Nov 28, 2012
El Matteo: @mystiqueem...plz take it easy..dnt let ur blood pressure rise too high o!!
The guy is trying to sell u information noni..

There is actually a site where u can get cheap laptops and get them shipped to your address here. Its an easy system but u must know that the 14k laptop isn't the usual brands like HP, Dell and the likes. They are made in china laptops and the specs aren't as gud though u can get better specs if u add some more money.
The site is www.aliexpress.com and the process is simple. U can just go over there and check the products out but u must be careful so u get the best deals. U can ask any question and I will be willing to answer u at no cost entirely.
U can get a wide range of stuffs there. If the shiiping fee is too much, you can get back to me and I will tell u a way you can go about ut without paying that high.

You can Advertise Your Stuff/Report on my classified more maximum sales.

(1) (Reply)

Houses Built With Plastic Bottles (photos) / Which Virtual Card Can I Use To Make Payment For Facebook Ad / Filling Station For Purchase?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.