Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

How I Made $7,000 With Ecashplanet - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Made $7,000 With Ecashplanet (799 Views)

How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland / Thank GOD, I Made It / Work And Study ($7.25per Hr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made $7,000 With Ecashplanet by Passiveincome: 11:03am On Nov 28, 2012
We have all tried various business opportunities in the recent past – offline and online- but the truth still remains that online marketing business opportunities can not be rivalled in earnings and personal fulfilments.The days of unrealistic earning potentials are gone because online communities are now more enlightened and very sophisticated! This is surely one business opportunity you have been waiting for all the while! The eCashPlanet compensation plan gives you the best opportunity to create realistic wealth with very little financial risk. In fact, you' ll always have good money in your pocket every time you promote this business.

Have you read about the ecash planet? www.ecashplanet.com Is really a place to be. We are waiting for you to come on board and achieve $7,000 over and over again within a short time with ease.

Ecashplanet is an online home-based business which enables members to work from home. Ecashplanet gives members access to Flights booking, Hotels booking and Internet Marketing Products that has resell rights, as well as providing a unique earning opportunity to all Independent Affiliates / Marketers at a discount rate.

The interesting part is money making part.

You have to register with N38,000 and bring 2 or more people also to register .

Ecashplanet.com Rewards Program consists of three simple stages. Members receive rewards by progressing through each stage. With continued effort members can qualify to earn the Stage 1 and 2 while earning stage 3 rewards contineously.

When a member progresses from Stage 1 to Stage 2 they receive $100 cash reward paid directly to member’s Ecash account available to all ecashplanet.com Members.

When a member progresses from Stage 2 to Stage 3 they receive $300 cash reward paid directly to member’s Ecash account available to all ecashplanet.com Members.

The best part is when you progress to Stage 3, Ecashplanet.com automatically provides you with an opportunity to qualify to earn the cash rewards again and again, by giving you a FREE re-entry back into Stage 3. These cash rewards have afforded many members the opportunity to live a whole new lifestyle.

As a member progress to Stage 3 of the Rewards program they receive $7,000 CASH REWARD Plus FREE re-entry back into Stage 3
ADDITIONAL BONUS
Sponsors earn additional bonus as downlines cycles out of stage 1,2 and 3.

STAGE 1 & 2 BONUS

Whenever your level 1 downline Cycles you earn 5% of whatever they receive.

Whenever your level 2 downline Cycles you earn 4% of whatever they receive.

Whenever your level 3 downline Cycles you earn 3% of whatever they receive

Whenever your level 4 downline Cycles you earn 2% of whatever they receive

Whenever your level 5 downline Cycles you earn 1% of whatever they receive

STAGE 3

Sponsors earn $100 each time their downlines cycle out of DIAMOND DIRECTOR BOARD up to 5 levels deep.

Your future happiness, fulfilment and financial empowerment lies with you this moment, so consider it carefully and take immediate action...
Now is the right time to re-write the financial outcome of your future. Do not delay or procrastinate.
ACT NOW !
Simply sign-up today and watch your eCashPlanet.com business grow by the seconds... In fact, you are a few weeks away from your MILLION DOLLARS compensation.

for details call: 08094003908, 08027574589
Email: bizmakingmoney@hotmail.com or bizonlinemoney@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Dumped Planned Greenfield Refinery / OND Graduates (science Inclined) Needed In A Telecoms Firm / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.