Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Why Do Stories Have To Be Long When Told By A Woman?. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Stories Have To Be Long When Told By A Woman?. (671 Views)

Five Beautiful Lies Told By Nigeria Pastors / 2014 As Told By Hashtags / Travelling To Europe Through The Desert: Story Told By A Survivor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Stories Have To Be Long When Told By A Woman?. by r231(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
For Example;
*Man telling the story:- You remember the fat guy that was dancing at the party, he is dead.

*Woman telling the same story:-
You remember my co-worker Jessica, the one who invited me and you to her party, she just called and told me that Deji's wife who was at the party, heard from Ogbuefi's wife Ngozi that Onos told her that his brother Igbrude, the fat guy who was dancing at the party, bit on a piece of meat, or could it have been a bread, i don't remember, but anyway, she said Igbrude was rushed to the hospital late last night after he suffocated from being choked by the bread and that they did all they could to save him, but he didn't make it. I can't believe that Igbrude, the fat guy who was dancing at the party is dead.

Ladies and Gentlemen, is this true ?
Re: Why Do Stories Have To Be Long When Told By A Woman?. by Freiburger(m): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
r231: For Example;
*Man telling the story:- You remember the fat guy that was dancing at the party, he is dead.

*Woman telling the same story:-
You remember my co-worker Jessica, the one who invited me and you to her party, she just called and told me that Deji's wife who was at the party, heard from Ogbuefi's wife Ngozi that Onos told her that his brother Igbrude, the fat guy who was dancing at the party, bit on a piece of meat, or could it have been a bread, i don't remember, but anyway, she said Igbrude was rushed to the hospital late last night after he suffocated from being choked by the bread and that they did all they could to save him, but he didn't make it. I can't believe that Igbrude, the fat guy who was dancing at the party is dead.

Ladies and Gentlemen, is this true ?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Stories Have To Be Long When Told By A Woman?. by cdamsel(f): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
U dey mad,wetin u mean nasay we sabi jist well well embarassed

It is 2 avoid any other questions dat might arise,which 1 sweet pass now?? tongue
Re: Why Do Stories Have To Be Long When Told By A Woman?. by pendo89(f): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
TRUE.
But it's a way of avoiding many questions.I hate the way men speak.Plain, emotionless and closed.
Re: Why Do Stories Have To Be Long When Told By A Woman?. by slimyem: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
lol..
Women love details...and love to register effect well..
You got no choice but to accept us as we are...!
Re: Why Do Stories Have To Be Long When Told By A Woman?. by CrazyMan(m): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2012
Lamo vey true... smiley
Re: Why Do Stories Have To Be Long When Told By A Woman?. by pendo89(f): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2012
slimyem: lol..
the juice of the story is in the details.well we wouldn't care if he died really, but the events leading to it is what we want.Time,colour,clothing hair,everything grin
Re: Why Do Stories Have To Be Long When Told By A Woman?. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
slimyem: lol..
Dang! You stole this comment from me. I was about to say how sensitive we are to details. The details makes the story even more interesting cheesy
Re: Why Do Stories Have To Be Long When Told By A Woman?. by Mynd44: 7:28am On Nov 30, 2012
Women tend to be very explicir when expressing themselves. Don't know why, perhaps to make it more "sweet" or understandable
Re: Why Do Stories Have To Be Long When Told By A Woman?. by Karleb(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
Me 2 i dn't knw o dey talk 2 much

(1) (Reply)

World Without Women (part 3) / Twelve Time Management Habits To Master In 2013 / Nairalanders Make Una Come See Oh,sexkills Ban Me For No Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.