Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

CCNA And Autoad - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CCNA And Autoad (808 Views)

Have Your Ccna And Ccnp Without Stress, From Ccie Expert On Cbt Nugget / Ccna And Nigerian Companies / Ccna And Ccnp Testking And Pass4sure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCNA And Autoad by AmbPhils(m): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
I seriously and sincerely need help for this 2 courses.
I need to know how much is it and a teacher ASAP
Its open to whoever is capable
fill in Details NOW!
Re: CCNA And Autoad by AmbPhils(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
patience is a virtue and i am waiting
but not too long again
Re: CCNA And Autoad by Dahbutter(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
I've never heard of Autoad or do u mean AutoCAD?
Re: CCNA And Autoad by ColourME: 9:06pm On Nov 29, 2012
If you are in Portharcourt then consider your problem solved! I can take you through in autocad from beginner to mid - level within a week. You can come back here and testify on this thread.

In addition, you shall be introduced to other sophisticated and more advanced package, based on your field. From structural designs, simulation, 3D modeling, animation and what have you. Get knowledge on how to start and end design/drawing based on industry standards.

Check out some of my designs on my blog @

www.bashirm13..com
Re: CCNA And Autoad by AmbPhils(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2012
@ Adekolapo, there is no link ooooooo
Re: CCNA And Autoad by AmbPhils(m): 10:35am On Dec 03, 2012
Colour ME: If you are in Portharcourt then consider your problem solved! I can take you through in autocad from beginner to mid - level within a week. You can come back here and testify on this thread.

In addition, you shall be introduced to other sophisticated and more advanced package, based on your field. From structural designs, simulation, 3D modeling, animation and what have you. Get knowledge on how to start and end design/drawing based on industry standards.

Check out some of my designs on my blog @

www.bashirm13..com

@ Colour me, i'm at lagos o
Re: CCNA And Autoad by Insanity(m): 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
Amb Phils:

@ Colour me, i'm at lagos o

U я in Lagos, u shld check out Ken Technologies @ ikotun. Am doing ma P&id, PDMS rite nw there,i did my autoCAD 2D3D wif him too. He's okay.
@Colour ME. i hail bros, i will send you ma questions via emial later on the StaadPro, SACs, Autodesk robot structural analysis issue. i've bin abit busy dats why u've not heard frm me. Keep up wif the blog, u got a follower o
Re: CCNA And Autoad by ColourME: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
No problem cheesy

Insanity:

U я in Lagos, u shld check out Ken Technologies @ ikotun. Am doing ma P&id, PDMS rite nw there,i did my autoCAD 2D3D wif him too. He's okay.
@Colour ME. i hail bros, i will send you ma questions via emial later on the StaadPro, SACs, Autodesk robot structural analysis issue. i've bin abit busy dats why u've not heard frm me. Keep up wif the blog, u got a follower o

(1) (Reply)

Help,i Need A Career Move / Making A Headway In Life By Joshua Idowu / APICS CSCP 2014 Learning Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.