Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? (9965 Views)

Marrying An INTROVERT / Is An Unemployed Man A Lazy Man In Lagos? / Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by Kobojunkie: 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
adahib: I think it is a very silly thing to do.regardless of what people may think,love alone cannot sustain a marriage.you need to feed,pay rent,pay bills and before long,kids will come in.when hunger don touch them wella,all this love wey them dey sing go evaporate.
by the way,what is the rush? where in god's name did they keep their brains? OP you said a friend raised them some cash,why not use it to start a little business no matter how small? if they love each other as they claim,they will wait for each other while working hard on the business and at the same time looking for a job. this no be question abeg .

How do you know that love alone cannot sustain a relationship? I mean there are millions of poor married couples around the world . . . many of them live on just one meal a day, where they can find it. What is sustaining their marriage? there Bugatti packed in front of their large house? Or is it the 75" flat screen TV sitting in their shack of a home? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by mkoabiola: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2012
2 blind couple about to pilot a plane to a dream land? Dey wil get dere.safe journey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by Kobojunkie: 12:06am On Nov 30, 2012
If possible, some people here will deemed every unemployed person out there a criminal. My gosh! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by EKARO(m): 1:45am On Nov 30, 2012
tongue
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by tomisinuno(m): 6:05am On Nov 30, 2012
They wil b eatn "eri ogi" grin grin
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by ADEMOSU(m): 6:09am On Nov 30, 2012
Simply. Suicide
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by JimmyBoy1: 7:12am On Nov 30, 2012
You have said it all , na the sex they always push them. This happens regularly, and it is always turf on these married couples

pharuk: <<<<Research has proved that young unemployed couples get married for the following reasons>>>
1. Christian couples are desperate to finally have s£x
2. They believe when they marry, God will provide
3. Family will help out (which is not always the case)
4. We are in love, we can’t wait before God leads us to someone else
5. If i marry, i will be matured and open doors will begin

Disclaimer...
The results from this research is in no way a conclusive evidence that idiots who get married when they have no source of income always survive the first 5 years of marriage
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by folahann(m): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
This is what this guy who calls himself my cousin is trying to do. He's hustling in the streets and his fiancee is deceiving herself by saying she's trying to get into college.
I just like as my mother no give them face 'cos she's the one they're expectin to be the sponsor.
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by ayandee: 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
GBAM! This is an experienced person talking here
Ngutor: I think you have to first define what is unemployed and distinguish between wedding and marriage. It is sad to see many adults wait for someone to hand them a 9 to 5 schedule for them to see themselves as emplopyed and successful. What happens if they both loose them jobs after the marriage? Know of a couple(former bankers) guy lost his job a week after the wedding, lady a month later. Two years on and they dont have the 9 to 5 schedule yet. So what do they do? Break up or brace up?
Some people comenting have never been married so they dont have an idea of what it is.Truth be told, they type of person you wanted to marry when you were twenty will change when you get to thirty, due to exsisting realities, changing priorities and clearer insight.
What should be important is the direction,effort,ability to have a means of existence.
Just my thought and in no way indisputable.
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by ADEMOSU(m): 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
thoughtful, but the point that should be stress is not UNEMPLOYED but NO SOURCE INCOME .some guys and ladies are fortunate they live on inheritance etc
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by johhnnie(m): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
They are stupid, idiots and seniles. Marriage ko, married ni. If love is blind, reality of hunger will clear the senseless Ness out of their heads. If they are in love and wishing to get married, they should first grow a biz together no matter how small. .....
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
So long they do not become other people's charity case they are free to do whatever they want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Punish Your Children? / How Do I Fatten My Toddler? / Happy New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.