Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

What Type Of Business Can One Start With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Business Can One Start With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria (3660 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Business Can One Start With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria by irebombo: 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
pls am very serious nlders i am trying to move back finallyto naija i want your opinoion
Re: What Type Of Business Can One Start With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria by nigerianbiz: 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hi, I am looking for a business partner in Nigeria (mid 2013) who is interested in importing goods from Europe. Main items will be 'healthy' imports for nigerian industrialization. What is your background? Please drop me a line to nigerianbiz@gmail.com
Re: What Type Of Business Can One Start With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria by syscomptec(f): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
irebombo: pls am very serious nlders i am trying to move back finallyto naija i want your opinoion

There are lots of businesses to invest in or start in Nigeria but I can promise u 1 thing, it takes more than having the cash to succeed in the Nigerian business terrain. You must have a vision and let purpose drive ur directions. You also a sound entrepreneurship training - I recommend EDC or FATE foundation.
If your interest is in doubling your cash, I suggest u invest it where u r right now or in some safe bonds. Else, if u have really want to grow it in NGR, then find some young biz and join as an investor (I suggest going 2tru EDC or FATE to find one of such). Or better still I could sell 1 of my ideas.
However, the best biz is the one u have a passion 4, especially 1 in line with the job you have buit ur career path in.

Good luck!
Re: What Type Of Business Can One Start With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria by norababie: 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
I am a contractor with shell.we can work together and get jobs from nddc and govt ministries in port harcourt,
Re: What Type Of Business Can One Start With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria by TableLeg(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
norababie: I am a contractor with shell.we can work together and get jobs from nddc and govt ministries in port harcourt,
What type of job are you talking about or are you one of those rogues outhere who are looking to defraud innocent people on this forum?
Come back and explain yourself .... Or you are going to run out of this forum with your tail in between your legs!
Re: What Type Of Business Can One Start With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria by norababie: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
I am a contractor with shell.we can work together as partners to get jobs from nddc and government ministries in port harcourt.with this your investment will be safe.you can reach me on mobile:08035477047 /08098756302 or email:cookeyw@yahoo.com
Re: What Type Of Business Can One Start With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria by 4X4: 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2013
ill give you a business idea that will tripple your money. i would have done it but i dont have the capital. no need to post your pnone number or email. reply if your still interested
Re: What Type Of Business Can One Start With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria by ifyclose2(m): 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
This is my thread https://www.nairaland.com/1134379/laptop-recently-arrived-china....this-how
If you join forces with me in the mass importation of Brazilian and Peruvian hair, as well as electronics, we will make millions together. Reach me on 08131002053 or ifyclose2@gmail.com
Re: What Type Of Business Can One Start With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria by ucheheart(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
nigerianbiz: Hi, I am looking for a business partner in Nigeria (mid 2013) who is interested in importing goods from Europe. Main items will be 'healthy' imports for nigerian industrialization. What is your background? Please drop me a line to nigerianbiz@gmail.com
where are you based and what do you do for a living?
Re: What Type Of Business Can One Start With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria by 4X4: 12:37am On Jan 12, 2013
Table Leg :

What type of job are you talking about or are you one of those rogues outhere who are looking to defraud innocent people on this forum?
Come back and explain yourself .... Or you are going to run out of this forum with your tail in between your legs!

lol olodo because you have nothing in your head to offer your critisizing people with something to offer
Re: What Type Of Business Can One Start With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria by ojuola1(f): 2:01am On Jan 12, 2013
Get Financial Power For Your Business With Empower Network.

Say goodbye to all the complicated barriers standing between you and a thriving business
and say hello to Automation, Viral marketing & 100% Commissions!

There's been a new turn in the IM community. Dreams are coming true
and millionaires are being made in only a matter of a few months.

Meet highest and coolest masterminds in the industry and get access to one-of-a-kind automated marketing system which will allow you to create a realistic $5,000 per month income within 30-60 days and then double it in the next 60. That’s our goal and I want you to have 100% success rate when you join our team.

How Are We Going To Do That?

Simple. We use Empower Network as a vehicle and Big Idea Mastermind is a driving force (the engine) that will power this vehicle and make it move faster than anything you’ve ever seen before! This industry is already changing a LOT of lives for the better… starting with YOU.
Why Use Empower Network as a Vehicle?

It’s the hottest vehicle there is right now. And we’re going to capitalize on that by powering it with our own unique custom marketing system and building it right in to the Big Idea Mastermind.
I chose Empower for 3 main reasons:

1. 100% Commissions
2. Great Products
3. Great Leadership

Learn more here http://empower-network./
Re: What Type Of Business Can One Start With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria by oluterday: 9:49am On Jan 12, 2013
I will rather say if you invest your money on truck business it will bring more money is a thing you get easly buy from aboard yourself and ship it down here,in 6mount you will get your capital back am talking about Flat Bed Trailer..for more info mail me here sholaolutade@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Sell Diamond In Nigeria / Business Plan/company Profile For Your Business / How To Increase Your Konga And Jumia Sales With Product Bundling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.