Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

What Do Muslims Really Think About Clubbing? Western Vs Conservative Islam! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Do Muslims Really Think About Clubbing? Western Vs Conservative Islam! (5973 Views)

Do Good Muslims Really Exist? / Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? / Does Jerusalem Mean Anything To Muslims Really? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Muslims Really Think About Clubbing? Western Vs Conservative Islam! by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 29, 2012
Well I have gone clubbing with my muslim ex-girlfriend and many other muslims friends. Infact many muslims in London and the West go clubbing!

One important thing to note is that many of these muslims dont drink in the club. They go to dance and chill with friends- partaaay!!!

Now, there are muslims that claim that western music is haraam or that clubbing, even without drinking alcohol is wrong just because they sell alcohol in clubs.

So what do my Nairaland muslims feel about clubbing? Enlighten your favourite kaffir cool
Re: What Do Muslims Really Think About Clubbing? Western Vs Conservative Islam! by ghazzal: 8:49am On Nov 29, 2012
is there any benefit in clubbing. A muslim should not waste his precious time on what is not beneficial to him in this life or in the life-to-come. also, what does he see/hear in the club? his eyes and ears will give account to that while his mouth will not speak. A muslim should live a righteous and responsible life. IS clubbing a sign of responsibility?....... you know better as there are many other ways to live life and enjoy it.
Re: What Do Muslims Really Think About Clubbing? Western Vs Conservative Islam! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2012
ghazzal: is there any benefit in clubbing. A muslim should not waste his precious time on what is not beneficial to him in this life or in the life-to-come. also, what does he see/hear in the club? his eyes and ears will give account to that while his mouth will not speak. A muslim should live a righteous and responsible life. IS clubbing a sign of responsibility?....... you know better as there are many other ways to live life and enjoy it.

Lol.....clubbing is a great way to meet people or enjoy music with your friends.
Re: What Do Muslims Really Think About Clubbing? Western Vs Conservative Islam! by missbola1(f): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
EVERY MUSLIM KNOWS THAT IT IS HARAM TO GO CLUBBING/PUB BECAUSE WHEN HE OR SHE DIE THERE, THE ANGELS WILL WRITE IT DOWN THAT HE DIED AS KUFR/SINNER. CLUBBING ALLOW MIXED GENDER, ALCOHOL ARE THE MAIN DRINK, SEX-MUSIC EVERYWHRE, THIS IS WHERE DEVIL/SHAITAN REJOICE, ALL THE GOOD ANGELS RUNS AWAY FROM YOU,
PEOPLE FORNICATE THERE SUCH AS MEN DISCHARE IN THEIR PANT, THEIR PENUS IS HARD ON, WOMEN FEELING Hot, SMOKE EVERY WHERE (even though they say no smoking but people smelling of weed), THE DRUNK PEOPLE START TO DANCE NAKED,
THIS IS DEFINATELY DEVIL'S PALACE. MEN & WOMEN DANCING TOGETHER: HARAM! HARAM! HARAM!

THIS IS WHAT I EXPERIENCED WHEN I USED TO GO AND I ALWAYS FEEL THAT THE DEVIL TOOK OVER MY BODY WHEN I GO HOME TO SLEEP EVEN THOUGH I NEVER DRINK ALCOHOL MAYBE ONLY 1 TIME I HAD ICEBURGH OR SOMETIN LIKE THAT.

I'M MUSLIM AND I HAVE CHRISTAINS FRIENDS THAT DO NOT GO CLUBBING AS WELL.

I AM SURE THAT EVERY MUSLIM KNOWS THAT CLUBBING IS NOT PERMITTED IN ISLAM EVEN THOUGH THEY STILL GO. IT IS BETTER TO SAY THE TRUTH EVEN IF IT IS AGAINST YOU THAT TO LIE!
Re: What Do Muslims Really Think About Clubbing? Western Vs Conservative Islam! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2012
miss_bola: EVERY MUSLIM KNOWS THAT IT IS HARAM TO GO CLUBBING/PUB BECAUSE WHEN HE OR SHE DIE THERE, THE ANGELS WILL WRITE IT DOWN THAT HE DIED AS KUFR/SINNER. CLUBBING ALLOW MIXED GENDER, ALCOHOL ARE THE MAIN DRINK, SEX-MUSIC EVERYWHRE, THIS IS WHERE DEVIL/SHAITAN REJOICE, ALL THE GOOD ANGELS RUNS AWAY FROM YOU,
PEOPLE FORNICATE THERE SUCH AS MEN DISCHARE IN THEIR PANT, THEIR PENUS IS HARD ON, WOMEN FEELING Hot, SMOKE EVERY WHERE (even though they say no smoking but people smelling of weed), THE DRUNK PEOPLE START TO DANCE NAKED,
THIS IS DEFINATELY DEVIL'S PALACE. MEN & WOMEN DANCING TOGETHER: HARAM! HARAM! HARAM!

THIS IS WHAT I EXPERIENCED WHEN I USED TO GO AND I ALWAYS FEEL THAT THE DEVIL TOOK OVER MY BODY WHEN I GO HOME TO SLEEP EVEN THOUGH I NEVER DRINK ALCOHOL MAYBE ONLY 1 TIME I HAD ICEBURGH OR SOMETIN LIKE THAT.

I'M MUSLIM AND I HAVE CHRISTAINS FRIENDS THAT DO NOT GO CLUBBING AS WELL.

I AM SURE THAT EVERY MUSLIM KNOWS THAT CLUBBING IS NOT PERMITTED IN ISLAM EVEN THOUGH THEY STILL GO. IT IS BETTER TO SAY THE TRUTH EVEN IF IT IS AGAINST YOU THAT TO LIE!

Okay, no problem.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Islam And Obesity / Make Allah Your Doctor For Your Inflictions / Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.