Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Can Anyone Assist With Entering The Oil And Gas Employment Market? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can Anyone Assist With Entering The Oil And Gas Employment Market? (718 Views)

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Can Anyone Assist With Information About Viramsun Nigeria LTD? / Urgent! Can Anyone Assist With Entry Level Employment In Oil & Gas Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Assist With Entering The Oil And Gas Employment Market? by CarlPalm(m): 6:59am On Feb 11, 2008
embarassedGood day all,

My name is Carl and I urgently need some help/advice. I am 39 yrs young and would like assistance with entering the oil and gas employment market. Since I have invested basically all my savings in "Nothing happens" schemes here in SA, promising the moon and stars to get me into this market, I am at my wits end.

I want to do this to provide a better life for my wife and daughters, plus I am really struggling to find suitable employment here. I am a hard worker, loyal and a fast learner that does not mind to start right at the bottom and work my way up. If there is anyone out there that can be of assistance, please contact me urgently!!!!

I have attached my CV for perusal.

Kind regards,

Carl J Palm
South Africa

Re: Can Anyone Assist With Entering The Oil And Gas Employment Market? by fullmontii: 11:39am On Feb 11, 2008
Can you work in Nigeria?
Re: Can Anyone Assist With Entering The Oil And Gas Employment Market? by CarlPalm(m): 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2008
Thank you fullmontii,

YES, I WILL WORK IN THE NORTH POLE IF NEED BE!
Re: Can Anyone Assist With Entering The Oil And Gas Employment Market? by sajithkn34(m): 8:06am On Feb 13, 2008
Even i would want to get an entry in to the Oil and Gas sector. If i am paid well i am ready to move any part of the world. Can some one help?

(1) (Reply)

25 Banks Aptitude Test Format / Exxion Mobil Has Called For Geoscientist / Urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.