Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,581 members, 7,865,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

85 Year Old Man Nabbed For Defiling 12 Year Old Girl - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 85 Year Old Man Nabbed For Defiling 12 Year Old Girl (12958 Views)

Man Nabbed For Stealing Bridge Rails (Picture of suspect & materials) / 75-yr Old Herbalist Arrested For Defiling 12-yr Old Boy (pics) / Man 25 Arrested For Raping 85-Year-Old Great-Grandmother In Ekiti (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 85 Year Old Man Nabbed For Defiling 12 Year Old Girl by nagoma(m): 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2013
Ishilove:
Huh? How is that related to the thread?

Haba ishilove! I voted you for Literature/Writing award and you only lost by a margin. You will of course remember Baale Baroka , Lakunle and Sidi. Remember how the old man .....no no I don't have to go into any details you will remember this Soyinka's play very well. The theme was exactly similar - the curiosity was not pubic hair but the end result was similar and defeated Lakunle was devastated. The lion got the jewel. I hope I remembered well, but you are the literature champion not me just a common science student.
Remember the pretense of the old man and how Sadiku the wife complained of the rusty key that could not open her box of treasure? it was all plan , wasn't it? I read it a long time ago please remind me of some of the plots.
Re: 85 Year Old Man Nabbed For Defiling 12 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
nagoma:

Haba ishilove! I voted you for Literature/Writing award and you only lost by a margin. You will of course remember Baale Baroka , Lakunle and Sidi. Remember how the old man .....no no I don't have to go into any details you will remember this Soyinka's play very well. The theme was exactly similar - the curiosity was not pubic hair but the end result was similar and defeated Lakunle was devastated. The lion got the jewel. I hope I remembered well, but you are the literature champion not me just a common science student. u
Remember the pretense of the old man and how Sadiku the wife complained of the rusty key that could not open her box of treasure? it was all plan , wasn't it? I read it a long time ago please remind me of some of the plots.
@bolded what is that supposed to mean oga? *mean face*
Re: 85 Year Old Man Nabbed For Defiling 12 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
Ishilove:
I runneth nowhere, lover mine. grin
I pray º°˚˚˚°º‎​
Re: 85 Year Old Man Nabbed For Defiling 12 Year Old Girl by nagoma(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2013
brokoto: @bolded what is that supposed to mean oga? *mean face*

I mean to say that I am a science trained person. I am not a major in literature. The word common is just trying to be modest so that nobody reads any bragging in my comments. I hope that helped. But I don't understand the *mean face * part you added , perhaps you could explain. Thanks.
Re: 85 Year Old Man Nabbed For Defiling 12 Year Old Girl by Ishilove: 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2013
nagoma:

I mean to say that I am a science trained person. I am not a major in literature. The word common is just trying to be modest so that nobody reads any bragging in my comments. I hope that helped. But I don't understand the *mean face * part you added , perhaps you could explain. Thanks.
Lighten up nagoma, you are too uptight. cheesy
Re: 85 Year Old Man Nabbed For Defiling 12 Year Old Girl by nagoma(m): 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2013
Ishilove:
Lighten up nagoma, you are too uptight. cheesy

Not in real life. NL is a battle zone, Well ...most of the time embarassed
Re: 85 Year Old Man Nabbed For Defiling 12 Year Old Girl by Ishilove: 7:42am On Jan 03, 2013
nagoma:

That is the way you take it. I take NL as a fun palace. A big, cyber playpen. I think you should toe my path grin
Re: 85 Year Old Man Nabbed For Defiling 12 Year Old Girl by nagoma(m): 9:10am On Jan 03, 2013
Ishilove:
That is the way you take it. I take NL as a fun palace. A big, cyber playpen. I think you should toe my path grin

You may have a point. I will think about it. Thanks.
Re: 85 Year Old Man Nabbed For Defiling 12 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
nagoma:

oga ejo o. Na play I de joke o. Me be science student na Im make I frown face. I no de fyn trouble for this place o. Ask Ishi my runaway love.
Re: 85 Year Old Man Nabbed For Defiling 12 Year Old Girl by nagoma(m): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
brokoto: oga ejo o. Na play I de joke o. Me be science student na Im make I frown face. I no de fyn trouble for this place o. Ask Ishi my runaway love.

No problem Sir. Ishi is my counselor now. Don't lose hope you may still find her. Gold fish has no hiding place.
Re: 85 Year Old Man Nabbed For Defiling 12 Year Old Girl by Ishilove: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
nagoma:

No problem Sir. Ishi is my counselor now. Don't lose hope you may still find her. Gold fish has no hiding place.
O nagoma, I blusheth! Forsooth, thy tongue doth drippeth with honey. cheesy
Re: 85 Year Old Man Nabbed For Defiling 12 Year Old Girl by Aabheaven(m): 12:21am On Mar 26, 2013
Flygerian.:
Enough with the tribal gebberish, pls!
shocked
Flygerian.:
Enough with the tribal gebberish, pls!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many / She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy / Couple Seeking Better Life Sells One-day-old Baby For N250,000 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.