Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Rumour On The INEC Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rumour On The INEC Recruitment (5608 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / 509,000 Applied For 1,500 Slots For INEC Recruitment 2012? / INEC Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rumour On The INEC Recruitment by unikazzy(m): 9:16am On Nov 29, 2012
i gathered from a reliable source that all of us that apply for INEC are just wasting our time........rather......d slot has been shared as follow....one slot for each SENATORS, One slot for each House of rep member and 10 slot for each state...........this is from a senior offiser of d commission

if know any top politican from ur state is better u started pressing ur button at d earlier stage now

4 Likes

Re: Rumour On The INEC Recruitment by BE811APP: 9:33am On Nov 29, 2012
Are u jst knowing??
Welcome to 9ja....
Recruitments like dat......alwz ends up like dat!!!
Re: Rumour On The INEC Recruitment by obinna002: 10:58am On Nov 29, 2012
I knew it, any federal job in this country, is either you know somebody or your ready to pay a huge amount of money, or forget it. This contry is full of corruption and greed

2 Likes

Re: Rumour On The INEC Recruitment by gmhc(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2012
It has always been like that. Nigeria I hail thee...
Re: Rumour On The INEC Recruitment by yuzedo: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
@ Op: Your English sucks tho, maybe that's why your application aint gonna fly..? No offence. undecided
Re: Rumour On The INEC Recruitment by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2012
yuzedo: @ Op: Your English sucks tho, maybe that's why your application aint gonna fly..? No offence. undecided
OP is right about the slot allocation. This is Nigeria, a country synonymous with corruption and graft. I dont think any sane person should expect a transparent process. That does not mean some appointment would not be given neutrally. Same with NIMASA, NNPC, Nigerian Prison, Lagos state recruitment, even local goverments etc. Nigerian Politicians will always be there to add spice(corruption) through nepotism etc to the process. Dont mean to dampen anybody's faith, but this is just how things are done here in NIGERIA
Re: Rumour On The INEC Recruitment by austinemar: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2012
yuzedo: @ Op: Your English sucks tho, maybe that's why your application aint gonna fly..? No offence. undecided

Op has jus taken our attention to sometin very important.....u dey dia dey talk about English....nawawo!

2 Likes

Re: Rumour On The INEC Recruitment by azpekuliar: 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2012
@ OP, What's shocking about that?
Re: Rumour On The INEC Recruitment by unikazzy(m): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2012
u be mumu oooo.....na grammer u come here to speak or to get info and share info....professor of english...F**k u

3 Likes

Re: Rumour On The INEC Recruitment by polipompom: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
Hmmmm....... Little wonder I got a txt ds aftnun 4rm INEC d@ my application contained some error d@ I have till 6pm 2day 2 correct it. Is dis a ploy 2 start disqualifying peeps? Nt only me, few minutes after I got d txt, my friend also got same. Whether dey lyk it or not I must make it. May God help us. Keep hope alive peeps! It's well.

2 Likes

Re: Rumour On The INEC Recruitment by waterteepee: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2012
lets just hold on to our faith since we dont know any high ranked person in the government

1 Like

Re: Rumour On The INEC Recruitment by yuzedo: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
grin grin grin Your jobless arzzzz isn't going to get no employment with your derelict grammar and impotent tantrums. tongue

Take offence na, you go still come drop CV for office and we go jam! Eeeeeeeeediot from Ayimgba Monotechnic! angry

You wan govt job but u no sabi speak English & u dey vex for ur oga, after now when Sanusi say make dem sack 50% of Civil Servants una go dey howl! Goat-head! undecided

1 Like

Re: Rumour On The INEC Recruitment by ashson: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
I got d msg 2 arnd 2:26pm telling to login and VALIDATE my data before 6pm 11/30/2012
Re: Rumour On The INEC Recruitment by pj3400(m): 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
Got the same message too but the connection to the site is not going at all. Even though their is going to be a lot of pdp but I still believe that majority of us that knws nobody will receive our employment letter.

2 Likes

Re: Rumour On The INEC Recruitment by cityoftruth: 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2012
Also got a message to login and validate my profile before 6am tomorrow. The site is " too busy" [color=#990000]
Re: Rumour On The INEC Recruitment by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2012
uni-kazzy:
i gathered from a reliable source that all of us that apply for INEC are just wasting our time........rather......d slot has been shared as follow....one slot for each SENATORS, One slot for each House of rep member and 10 slot for each state...........this is from a senior offiser of d commission

if know any top politican from ur state is better u started pressing ur button at d earlier stage now
grin grin grin
Re: Rumour On The INEC Recruitment by saintbizero: 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2012
If u like gather or bridge informarion for any officer abi na offiser u call am. As for me oooooo, i am going to get this job by God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: Rumour On The INEC Recruitment by Aafulenu(f): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
saintbizero: If u like gather or bridge informarion for any officer abi na offiser u call am. As for me oooooo, i am going to get this job by God's grace.

thats the spirit, dont mind d senseless op, this is what they always say abt fed govt , i used to beleive dem till fg gave my bros 10mill without connection in dis years uwin.

2 Likes

Re: Rumour On The INEC Recruitment by fkaz(m): 12:56am On Nov 30, 2012
What is shocking there? let them take their own Δπϑ leave †ЂΞ rest. Moreover A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ they going 2 giv it 2 ghost? Kini big deal?
Re: Rumour On The INEC Recruitment by DonaldGenes(m): 5:58am On Nov 30, 2012
Take it by faith!
Re: Rumour On The INEC Recruitment by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 30, 2012
There must always be godfather in employment but it doesn't take away the place of merit in employment. My cousin is currently in Warri NNPC training school from d last recruitment. He doesn't hv any minister or senator or governor to assist him. He got his appointment letter by DHL.
Keep hope alive
Re: Rumour On The INEC Recruitment by hotbaby2k6: 9:18am On Nov 30, 2012
U said ur cousin is in Nnpc training school Whem do they do interview
Re: Rumour On The INEC Recruitment by olasdot: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2012
yuzedo: grin grin grin Your jobless arzzzz isn't going to get no employment with your derelict grammar and impotent tantrums.[i][/i][color=#990000][/color] tongue

Take offence na, you go still come drop CV for office and we go jam! Eeeeeeeeediot from Ayimgba Monotechnic! angry

You wan govt job but u no sabi speak English & u dey vex for ur oga, after now when Sanusi say make dem sack 50% of Civil Servants una go dey howl! Goat-head! undecided

See Pot calling Kettle black! read your first sentence and tell us the meaning. why did you write the rest of your statements in Pidgin if you truly understand simple and correct English? The first sentence that was written in normal English contained grammatical error.
Please, stop displaying your nonentity on this site again. F**K U
You only come here to mark people's grammar while others come here to share and get info. I pity your condition.

3 Likes

Re: Rumour On The INEC Recruitment by yuzedo: 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2012
Lol! Bro, who hurt you? tongue

Explaining myself would be an exercise in futility, so i'll refrain... But between me and you? If i was in a coma, i'd still be able to lecture your English teacher comfortably and effectively! cool

2. What excuse does a f(u)cking graduate have for inability to speak English?! You make life tedious for the rest of us when we have to assess your applications and presentations. IT SUCKS BALLZ! I WILL NOT MAKE EXCUSES FOR A GRADUATE WHO CANNOT COMMUNICATE TO THE REQUIRED STANDARD! It is ok if you are in a vocation and barely lettered, but when you hold educational certificates and degrees acquired after more than 10yrs of schooling and you cannot even write properly but aspire to hold a government job, you need to shoot your own face ok?! undecided

I know he is your brother and that spirit of camaraderie welled up uncontrollable albeit justifiable urges to defend his honor but objectivity in future will benefit more than only yourself... It'd do the world a ton of good.

Get a proper education and send me your application son, if you are good and humble, i'll make things work for you. smiley And together we'll make the country a better place again! wink grin

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeediot! cool
Re: Rumour On The INEC Recruitment by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
hotbaby2k6: U said ur cousin is in Nnpc training school Whem do they do interview

If you are abreast of the news you'll knw that the 2010 NNPC recruitment exercise were issued their appt letters this year and are currently on 8months training in Warri

1 Like

Re: Rumour On The INEC Recruitment by Gudwil: 10:08am On Dec 01, 2012
uni-kazzy:

I hate this! Where do you put your GOD!
Do u need to gather be4 u know what's going on in nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

NPF Microfinance Staff Salary Breakdown / Orange Insurance Brokers Limited Job Recruitment / Addax Petroleum. Help!!! Is Dis A Scam Or What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.