Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

See This Picture And Agree Boxing Is Not A Decent Sport - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See This Picture And Agree Boxing Is Not A Decent Sport (1668 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players / Why Can't We Have Decent Stadiums In Nigeria? / Joe Frazier Former Boxing Heavyweight Champion Passes On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See This Picture And Agree Boxing Is Not A Decent Sport by Tokotaya: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2012
Why boxing is still a sport I would never know. Neither would I ever know why otherwise decent people get all excited at the sight of another being pummelled, bloodied and occasionally killed.

Boxing should be declared a blood sport, and sent the way of bull-fighting; into oblivion.

Look at the handsome man on the left and compare to his picture right after a boxing bout. His name is Andre Berto, a former welterweight champ.

He was savaged for 12 rounds of his fight with Robert Guerrero in Ontario, California a couple of days ago.

Guerrero won a unanimous decision, 116-110, and is now 31-1-1 with 18 knockouts. Berto is 28-2.

For all the beating he received, he might as well have made an attempt to snatch a gold necklace at Balogun market!
http://johnaweonline..com/2012/11/battered-like-thief-in-name-of-sport.html

Re: See This Picture And Agree Boxing Is Not A Decent Sport by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:01am On Dec 01, 2012
I am a Boxing fan but this is Horrible. shocked
Re: See This Picture And Agree Boxing Is Not A Decent Sport by dominique(f): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2012
That's why I hate that sport with passion.

For all the beating he received, he might as well have made an attempt to snatch a gold necklace at Balogun market!

Rofl grin. At least he got paid some cool cash.

(1) (Reply)

Gabriel Agbonlahor: Nigeria Never Approached Me: / . / Rashford's Twin Brother Or Dopple Ganger???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.