Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,227 members, 7,849,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Ten Months After - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ten Months After (491 Views)

7 Months After Stampede, Victims Yet To Get Fg’s Jobs / A2w - 2 Billion Naira In Ten Months ! / A2w - 2 Billion Naira In Ten Months ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten Months After by assalaamat(m): 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2012
i've been making a lot of postings and no one seems to be ready to give me a helping hand,why is it so hard to get help these days.i have hnd in accountancy with upper credit and i've been sleeping at home for the past 10 months which i really hate,i've tried a lot when it comes to sending cvs to various organisations but,to no avail,even those that promised heaven and earth pretended as if they forgot whenever i came across them.i believe so much in almighty god but,there is a saying that,prayer without attampt is failure.that's the more reason why i'm pleading with u to assist me get a job,whether teaching job bcs i can teach maths,accts,comm,or farm work,security supervisor,e.t.c i'm just so tired of staying at home doing nothing.i will be expecting ur reply,thanks,may god bless u.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Certification In Business Management / Did You Want To Work And Spend Six{6} Years In Ukrain,are You Up To 17 And Above / Help A Brother And God Bless You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.