Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Valentine Gift: Is It Just The Guys That Have To Spend, What Of The Ladies? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Valentine Gift: Is It Just The Guys That Have To Spend, What Of The Ladies? (788 Views)

How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? / How Much Do You Spend On Transportation To Work On Daily Basis? / The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Gift: Is It Just The Guys That Have To Spend, What Of The Ladies? by Shizzyguy: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2008
With valentines day approaching and many people thinking of what to get for their loved ones or so i thought till i started asking people what they were planning to get their loved ones. Was kind of shockedshocked with the responses from ladies as most that responded were not planning on getting the guy anything and were highly expectant of the guys gift and treat. Is this fair on us? When did this relationtionship thing become a one way traffick.
Re: Valentine Gift: Is It Just The Guys That Have To Spend, What Of The Ladies? by daychris(f): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2008
grin grin ; dont worry shizyguy, ur girl wil sure get you something
Re: Valentine Gift: Is It Just The Guys That Have To Spend, What Of The Ladies? by blackshow(m): 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2008
if we are to follow the rule of the garden of eden, the ladies are expected to give

Re: Valentine Gift: Is It Just The Guys That Have To Spend, What Of The Ladies? by Shizzyguy: 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2008
; don't worry shizyguy, your girl Will sure get you something

Don't worry, its not about be because I already know what my girl is giving me. Just concerned about the other guys out there thats all, like the one my neighbour is dating, she said emphatically that she is not giving him anything

(1) (Reply)

Don Not Hesitate On This Oppurtunity / Admission Is On At The Musicians Institute, Festac / Re: Free It Certification Dumps (read 9498 Views)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.