Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,085 members, 7,849,405 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri (12101 Views)

Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by Tyche(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
This story get small k leg oooo.

Kudos anyway to JTF.
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by djeezy(m): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2012
Why didn't they kill 31 and arrest 3? With the kind of judicial system we have here, I'm not really certain if the remaining 31 will be properly prosecuted and sentenced forthwith. Soon they will be at large, masterminding other attacks. That is the reason why we think they are like Chinese Soldiers(dem no dey ever finish?) Let's pray this boko haram menace do not linger till 2050, by then we woud've been used to it.
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by johndavid1(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2012
Khayordhe: Make dem begin dey roast dem naw naw....
you go chop?...Lol
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by ignis: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
okosodo: What nonsense! Only 3, are there no other people living in that area. Jtf should be up and doing.
So you want JTF to kill everybody living in the area.
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by chosen04(f): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
At the end of the day the question still remains who has killed more innocent citizens between BOKO HARAM and FEDERAL GOVERNMENT via her various security agencies?
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by Cunninlingus: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2012
tellwisdom: [size=17pt]HAHAHAHA....Innocent souls grin grin grin....May we never fall victim of these soldiers oo cheesy cheesy[/size]

Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by salolo(m): 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
ok
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by sharpshap(m): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2012
Drdaps: hope they ve not kill civilians again
only three guns from 33 suspects. Haba don't play with our intelliggence.
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by Naijapikin1: 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
Na today?.... They just might be unfortunate passers-by, killed by security agents after dem boko-boys would have dissapeared into thin air. Abegi, awon olopa won ni logo!
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by vislabraye(m): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2012
Fighting BH is not only the job of jtf. What about the intelligence community and the Fed. Gov. ?
Those that had been caught where are they today?
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by sunkoye: 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2012
Yea..dat is it. They keep recycling BH members. Am very sure 60% of those arrests had been arrested twice before! Abi..wia are the hundreds of accummulated arrests in the past?. Mitshew! angry
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by mcevans1(m): 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
richard69: sumtin aint rite here. Just 1 Ak and 1 G3 riffle? Killed three and arrested 31. Guess the so called 31 boko members that were arrrsted were unharmed including one of the dead guys.

Maybe those 31 unarmed members were using catapult, arrow, dagger and head pan to block bullet. Bunch Of Cowards!!!
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by VICTOFX(m): 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2012
if dis jtf guys had said somthing like "we cought dm unaware in their hide out, and was only able to recova 34 rifles and amunitions as they were nt at home",it'ld hv been more understandable to me dan dis kinda presentation,because wen a ten man gang of common robers were atakd,d wepons recovad outnumbad dm, nt talk of world clas terorists like bh. @ jtf, abeg make una talk anada tin jore.
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by shdemidemi(m): 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
d problems of Nigeria are nigerians. no one is saying nothing as regards the dead soldiers,they are true heroes.no b by just criticising.R I P to our true heroes past.
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by survival1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2012
sluch333:

You are a Fool, you just type rubbish, hoping you have commented, you and your entire family are waste to Nigeria. you this dull idiot. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I tink d fool is 1 who can't reason a situation wen a terrorist group is confronted, 3 killed, 31 arrested nd only 1 rifle recovered. Were d odas fighting with empty hands.
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by miky(m): 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
alaoeri: JTF keepon playing on Nigerians intelligent. undecided

We need brilliant self procaliming folks like you to join Jtf since all u do is complain!!
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by Cunninlingus: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2012
I hardly read any of the details on BH attacks but after going through some of the posts here I read the article and found it baffling that a gunfight with 4 casualties and 31 suspects would yield just one assault rifle.

I hate to go down the conspiracy theorist path but I strongly believe the brass in charge within the Nigerian Army are either clueless or pure ret@rds to have us believe this hogwash.
Remember, just a few days back, the Nigerian Army has come under fire as poorly trained and under equipped.

It comes down to the same corruption. The guys at the ship house will sustain the threat of BH to get funding and relevance.

This does not mean that the BH threat isn't real but it shows that the guys in charge of curtailing them seem to be benefiting from their existence.

The Sokoto Raid by Nigerian commandos to free kidnapped Europeans shows how corrupt the Nigerian Military is.
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by superllyd: 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
JTF if there not ready to give information about there leader, kill them to avoid jail break story again .
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by Lordave: 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
sluch333:

You are a Fool, you just type rubbish, hoping you have commented, you and your entire family are waste to Nigeria. you this dull idiot. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
just because of that little statement that he made? Gosh!!! Just listen to yourself, you sound more like a fool.
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by Chongaiman: 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
Types of People:

-Those who make things happen (BH & JTF).

-Those who watch, talk about, marvel at, complain about, analyse, wonder about, bellyache about, praise, ponder on, appreciate (etc) things that happen (NLers).
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by lacasa: 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2012
JTF and their bogus superstories as usal

Arrest PDP kingpins & then i кnoω u guys are fighting Terrorists.

Rubbish!. angry
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2012
Idokojimmy: Soldiers of the Joint Military Task Force have killed three Boko Haram Islamists and recovered arms and ammunition in a crackdown on the group in the restive northeastern city of Maiduguri, the military said Wednesday.
Military spokesman, Sagir Musa said government troops lost one soldier with one injured and arrested 31 suspects during the offensive against the extremist group in the Bulabulin Ngarnam area of the city on Tuesday.
“In an exchange of fire, one soldier was killed, one injured and one immigration personnel missing in action,” he said.
“Three Boko Haram terrorists were killed, 31 suspected Boko Haram terrorists were arrested, one AK-47 rifle, one G3 rifle and some quantity of assorted magazines and ammunition were recovered,” he added.
Nigerian troops have carried out a series of raids on suspected Boko Haram hideouts in Maiduguri, the epicentre of the insurgency by the extremist group.
Boko Haram has repeatedly targeted the security services as part of its campaign across northern and central Nigeria.
Violence linked to the Boko Haram insurgency is believed to have left some 3,000 people dead in the country since 2009, including killings by the security forces.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/11/29/soldiers-kill-3-boko-haram-members-arrest-31/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PmNewsNigeria+%28PM+News+Nigeria%29

season movie..very soon they ll escape from prison....any way nice move
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by ibsureboy: 12:37am On Nov 30, 2012
Gud development......no negotiation. Total annihilation !
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by tomisinuno(m): 5:09am On Nov 30, 2012
Drdaps: hope they ve not kill civilians again

Killed nt kill grin
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by Isaaco3: 7:37am On Nov 30, 2012
The 31 arrested people may newly recruited BH members.....they recruit the same way....as Nigerian force recruits but lets wait for further hearing from investigating and interrogating body! God help me oh!
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by KINGHAFI(m): 8:02am On Nov 30, 2012
how sure are we that the ones killed and arrested are boko haram members? Abi e de show for face?
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by Olanlere11: 10:41am On Nov 30, 2012
Good news.
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
Desoda: They even want to dialog in saudi arabia. Hahaha! They call that place "holy land". That place is their headquarter. Remember Saudi arabia is the Home of osama bin laden the founder of al qaeda and remember boko haram has link with al qaeda. What holy terrorist land
go and watch the documentary on osama bin laden. You will discover that he was completely banned from ever entering saudi arabia along with his sons. How many times have u heard on news abt a suicide attack in the holy cities of mecca and medina ? I dont think saudis welcome terrorism. Anyway i'm not a muslim oooo. I be staunch christ embassy boy !
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Members Killed, 31 Arrested In Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 01, 2012
I hate this Muslim group with derision. If they know who the Arabs are and their discriminating religion is they wouldn't been dying for it. It is a shame people who enslaved your forefathers you still carried their religion in high esteem while killing and dying for it. Jeez! African black Muslims need to be hanged for good!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka / Maduka Lectures At OCI /NYSC Breast Cancer Seminar, Donates Handsomely / Lagos 2023: Mc Oluomo Promises Sanwo-Olu 3 Million Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.