Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,022 members, 7,849,112 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Borehole Drilling And Geophysical Survey As The Dry Season Approaches - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Borehole Drilling And Geophysical Survey As The Dry Season Approaches (1055 Views)

For Your Quality And Affordable Borehole And Geophysical Survey Service / Contact Me For Yor Borehole And Geophysical Survey Service At Kwara State / Borehole Drilling,geotechnics,,geophysical Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borehole Drilling And Geophysical Survey As The Dry Season Approaches by geophysicist(m): 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
Are you in need of INEXHAUSTIBLE supply of water as the DRY Season approaches?
Have you ever been a Victim of Failed borehole ?
Will you like to drill your Borehole ANYWHERE in the federation including LAGOS STATE ?
Do you need an EXPERTS ADVICE before you DRILL?
THEN GIVE US A CALL ON 08035216825 OR EMAIL - mailgeophysicist at gmail.com
WE GUARANTEE UR SUCCESS
Re: Borehole Drilling And Geophysical Survey As The Dry Season Approaches by david52: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
how much will you drill for me in AJAH , LAGOS ?
Re: Borehole Drilling And Geophysical Survey As The Dry Season Approaches by geophysicist(m): 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2012
david52: how much will you drill for me in AJAH , LAGOS ?
Thanks, first question is your DRILLING for Domestic.. or is it for INDUSTRIAL PURPOSES ?
Re: Borehole Drilling And Geophysical Survey As The Dry Season Approaches by geophysicist(m): 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2012
geophysicist: Are you in need of INEXHAUSTIBLE supply of water as the DRY Season approaches?
Have you ever been a Victim of Failed borehole ?
Will you like to drill your Borehole ANYWHERE in the federation including LAGOS STATE ?
Do you need an EXPERTS ADVICE before you DRILL?
THEN GIVE US A CALL ON 08035216825 OR EMAIL - mailgeophysicist at gmail.com
WE GUARANTEE UR SUCCESS
Re: Borehole Drilling And Geophysical Survey As The Dry Season Approaches by david52: 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2012
geophysicist:
Thanks, first question is your DRILLING for Domestic.. or is it for INDUSTRIAL PURPOSES ?
haha , na 4 Domestic purpose - my Uncle's house o
Re: Borehole Drilling And Geophysical Survey As The Dry Season Approaches by geophysicist(m): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
We have to do Geophysical Survey first, which gives a form of Re-assurance and Guarantee our success in the drilling
Pls everyone should note that before you begin your drilling , the first , I repeat first thing you should do is to request for Geo-physical Survey.
Re: Borehole Drilling And Geophysical Survey As The Dry Season Approaches by geophysicist(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2012
sorry , Every one , been so busy Drilling , Thanks for your patronage

(1) (Reply)

Rent Mee: Mini Flat/2/3 Bedrm Flat @ Ilupeju/onipanu/lekki/ajah. N250k/500k/n1m / Cost Of Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow / 14plots For Sale In Aduwawa Benin City Edo State.close To The Main Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.