Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,774 members, 7,866,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Man Calls 911 After Daughter Refuses To Buy Him Beer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Calls 911 After Daughter Refuses To Buy Him Beer (590 Views)

My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / Family Hosts 200homeless People 4 Dinner After Daughter's Wedding Get Called Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Calls 911 After Daughter Refuses To Buy Him Beer by kachy: 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2012
Robert Hagerman just wanted his daughter to buy him some beer, but when she refused, the Florida dad got hopping mad.

Rather than get the suds for himself, Hagerman, 56, chose to call 911 and told dispatchers that his daughter was on drugs, throwing things and hitting him, ABCActionNews.com reported.

When police in Seminole arrived on the scene, they determined Hagerman was the one who lost his head. He was reportedly under the influence and uncooperative, according to CBS News.

Hagerman's daughter was still in the house and explained to deputies that her dad made the call because she wouldn't go buy him beer, the Miami Herald reported. She also played cellphone recordings of her father making false statements to the police.

Pinellas County sheriff's deputies arrested Hagerman on a charge of making a false report of a crime.

http://www.naijapicks.com/2012/11/man-calls-911-after-daughter-refuses-to.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

The Luxury & Style Fair @ The Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja / Ladies, Whats Your Defination Of An Inresponsible Man? / Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.