Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

My Nairaland Regrets - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Nairaland Regrets (1806 Views)

Nairalanders How Do I Insert Images On My Nairaland Posts / I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends / Help! Someone's Using My Nairaland Id! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nairaland Regrets by eyenCalabar(m): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
I was first introduced to Nairaland through the google search engine when I was looking for some browsing cheats. This was around 2011 and everyday I would come checking if new cheats has been posted and finally I decided to join around 2012 so that I could have more privileges.

As I continued, it started appearing as if I was addicted to NL due to the nature of topics/posts I found especially on the frontpage and not now that frontpage has become a place where topics that doesn't really worth the honour of being there are posted. Again, I also like visiting the Romance section which once made me to fall in love with one thread going by the topic: "Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience On Nairaland" found here: https://www.nairaland.com/897685/share-sexiest-craziest-funniest-unforgettable. I visited that thread every day and night and especially when I go blue. I also shared my own story and even till today I still visit that thread though the funs can never be as it was then. I must confess that that period was my happiest moment in nairaland. I felt like going for a thanksgiving in my local assembly for just knowing NL. As my journey continues, I began to admire characters like Stella_Bella, Freecocoa, Killz, Sexkillz (in the romance section) Deji (mostly in the computer section), Brightmon (travel section), Sienna (Car talk section) and others too numerous to mention.

But all this while, I never knew I would one day come across characters like bbPreye, ebamma, garri(x7) and those 1st, 2nd and 3rd to comment crew. These characters have really made my stay in NL regrettable to a large extent but am always condone because the numbers of good ones I really do admired outweighs them. But one thing that do made me smile whenever I read some sh1t from these guys is the memory they drive into my head when I was a kid. You know what it was? Well, I used to ask my dad if it wasn't possible that I could enter a television and play with the kids inside. And when my dad answers no, I'll start crying that he doesn't want me to enter his television and he'll end up promising that he'll let me enter one day before I'll keep quite which he never fulfilled till I grew up. And even now, I'll feel like entering NL and beat up these guys to calm my anger or walk and sh1t on their post but I can't.

My greatest concern has ever been why are some people human with normal brain while some are humans with animal's brain. The characters here I have been referring to that have almost succeeded making my NL experience a regret are not actually virtual characters but humans with animal's brain. I can't imagine how a normal human can open a thread after reading the topic and just make comment like: 1st to comment, 2nd to comment or discussing about garri or just talking some non/sense that has nothing to do with the topic under discussion. These are abnormal humans constituting nuisance to our society. I wish again that NL was a real place where one can walk in and catch these animals then take them to the zoo where they all belong. May God forgive them.

3 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Regrets by Caracta(f): 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2012
It's ok bro. You can still enjoy nairaland. Just ignore them. wink
Re: My Nairaland Regrets by greedie1(f): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2012
eeyah..... e dey pain u? learn to ignore dem. dats wt i do
Re: My Nairaland Regrets by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
Wrong section... grin
Re: My Nairaland Regrets by Mynd44: 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
Smh.
Re: My Nairaland Regrets by 190theclown: 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2012
Sexkills do ur work angry
Re: My Nairaland Regrets by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2012
Caracta: It's ok bro. You can still enjoy nairaland. Just ignore them. wink
nor mind am jor..
Re: My Nairaland Regrets by eyenCalabar(m): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Wrong section... grin

Am sorry pls. Mod pls help place it where it suppose to be or frontpage preferably. wink

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Regrets by Mynd44: 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
eyenCalabar:

Am sorry pls. Mod pls help place it where it suppose to be or frontpage preferably. wink
Hilarious
Re: My Nairaland Regrets by Caracta(f): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2012
LMAO. Mynd, you will not kill somebody. Chei!
Re: My Nairaland Regrets by Mynd44: 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
Caracta: LMAO. Mynd, you will not kill somebody. Chei!
undecided
Re: My Nairaland Regrets by code0: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2012
I never knew you can write like this. Why not join the literary society at once. I like the coherence.

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Regrets by eyenCalabar(m): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Hilarious

Really?
Re: My Nairaland Regrets by Input(m): 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2012
@op,the reason NL is fun to be with most times is actually the off topic shi.t and all that.
If everybody is to go striaght to the point without some hilarious comments then we are as good as robots.

BTW 12 to com.....

2 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Regrets by eyenCalabar(m): 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2012
code_0: I never knew you can write like this. Why not join the literary society at once. I like the coherence.

Thanks bro.
Re: My Nairaland Regrets by Mynd44: 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
eyenCalabar:

Really?
Very funny. I can bet it will make front page
Re: My Nairaland Regrets by eyenCalabar(m): 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2012
Input: @op,the reason NL is fun to be with most times is actually the off topic shi.t and all that.
If everybody is to go striaght to the point without some hilarious comments then we are as good as robots.

BTW 12 to com.....

Even you shey... You don start abi...
Re: My Nairaland Regrets by eyenCalabar(m): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Very funny. I can bet it will make front page

I'll be happy then. Atleast, a testimony as a committed member of NL.
Re: My Nairaland Regrets by pendo89(f): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
I think you got yourself to blame poster cz what you are complaining about happens when you choose to bond with a forum.
To stay sane, don't bother and don't reply.It's as simple as that.Post and go live.You will enjoy it better without strong attachments.
Re: My Nairaland Regrets by Mynd44: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
eyenCalabar:

I'll be happy then. Atleast, a testimony as a committed member of NL.
Now this is beyond funny
Re: My Nairaland Regrets by Shifiunited: 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
If i wasn't high, i don't think i can read this'll, but in spite of reading it'll i can't even figure out what i read.
Re: My Nairaland Regrets by luvmijeje(f): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2012
oga o,orisirisi
Re: My Nairaland Regrets by eyenCalabar(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2012
Shifiunited: If i wasn't high, i don't think i can read this'll, but in spite of reading it'll i can't even figure out what i read.

I can't just figure out what you are saying here rather. You are really high on something bro.

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Regrets by spikesC(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2012
The last time i bought 1 cup of yellow garri in the market, it was N30 per cup. I ask why so? Cos i always buy it at d rate of N20 per cup, nd 3cups for N50! so i learnt that the flood disaster that happened in some part of d state affected them.... I'm on my way 2 d market 2 buy 3cups of garri 4 dis evening! Eba tins on my mind, plus Egusi soup with crayfish, nd those dry small small black mallam cat fish! Anybody who cares
for a hand of Eba should go hug trans4ma, cos i just finished makin my soup, nd water 4 Eba dey fire! Mtchew! @ least i don talk my own, as long as say Nairaland go dey allow anything make front page, me sef go join put!

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Regrets by eyenCalabar(m): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Now this is beyond funny

You are funny too. Lolz.
Re: My Nairaland Regrets by eyenCalabar(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2012
luvmijeje: oga o, orisirisi

Am just a Calabar boy o. Don't understand what that means pls.
Re: My Nairaland Regrets by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
LOL. Cute post, OP.

Remember, it's just the internet. smiley
Re: My Nairaland Regrets by code0: 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
spikes C: The last time i bought 1 cup of yellow garri in the market, it was N30 per cup. I ask why so? Cos i always buy it at d rate of N20 per cup, nd 3cups for N50! so i learnt that the flood disaster that happened in some part of d state affected them.... I'm on my way 2 d market 2 buy 3cups of garri 4 dis evening! Eba tins on my mind, plus Egusi soup with crayfish, nd those dry small small black mallam cat fish! Anybody who cares
for a hand of Eba should go hug trans4ma, cos i just finished makin my soup, nd water 4 Eba dey fire! Mtchew! @ least i don talk my own, as long as say Nairaland go dey allow anything make front page, me sef go join put!

A typical example of the OP's problem. Where are you from sef?
Re: My Nairaland Regrets by Goldieluks: 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
OP no need to be sad, Ndo.
Sometimes NL can be used as a medium to ease tension, and have a laugh.
Re: My Nairaland Regrets by Obinnau(m): 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
spikes C: The last time i bought 1 cup of yellow garri in the market, it was N30 per cup. I ask why so? Cos i always buy it at d rate of N20 per cup, nd 3cups for N50! so i learnt that the flood disaster that happened in some part of d state affected them.... I'm on my way 2 d market 2 buy 3cups of garri 4 dis evening! Eba tins on my mind, plus Egusi soup with crayfish, nd those dry small small black mallam cat fish! Anybody who cares
chei laff wan kill me!
Re: My Nairaland Regrets by Shifiunited: 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2012
eyenCalabar:

I can't just figure out what you are saying here rather. You are really high on something bro.
Are u here 2 help?
Re: My Nairaland Regrets by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked You sat in front of your pc and took time to type all these just to complain.. Cool though cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy New Month And Welcome To 'ember Months / Let Us Drop This Trend Of 10 Types As We Enter 2015. / 15 Difference Between Nigerian Girls On Instagram And Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.