Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital (7608 Views)

Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital by BLAND1(m): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
ABUJA—Few weeks after they were flown to Germany to meet their principal and continue proper medical attention, two of the three aids to Governor Danbaba Suntai of Taraba State returned, Thursday.

The two aides, Chief Detail, Joel Danladi, and Chief Security Officer, CSO, Tino Dangana, touched down at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Aiport, Abuja, at 4.40pm aboard a Lufthansa aircraft.

They were driven off at 5.10pm in a convoy of four cars.

The aide de camp, ADC, Dasat Iliya, the third of the governor’s aides injured when the aircraft being flown by the governor crashed on a flight from Jalingo to Yola, will return next week.

The CSO, who returned using crutches, stopped photo-journalists from taking shots and asked one, who had taken a shot, to delete it.

Director of Medical Services in the Government House, Jalingo, Dr. Ahmed Kara, told newsmen Governor Suntai and the ADC were doing very well at the hospital.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/plane-crash-suntais-aides-return/
Re: Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital by Everest9(m): 2:47am On Nov 30, 2012
too bad my God help us
Re: Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital by playahP(m): 2:51am On Nov 30, 2012
Everyday I get more frustrated with this country;... I'm glad buhari's dota died.... I wish these guinea pigs also died!!
Re: Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital by IleIfe2(m): 3:50am On Nov 30, 2012
playah P: Everyday I get more frustrated with this country;... I'm glad buhari's dota died.... I wish these guinea pigs also died!!

the world will be a better place if you die........berk!!!

12 Likes

Re: Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital by SlyIg(f): 4:04am On Nov 30, 2012
God has saved you. I kw you had little or nothing to have advised your governor on how to spend your state money wisely but not on private jet.

Now,back to your doom now cos you are no longer capable of serving the governor cos of your health. They may no longer bother abt you,remember its your family that fought for you that you should as well be taken abroad for d same treatment given to your boss. And i guess that was the last help you'll get from the govt.
If you were nice to ya family,they'll be nice to you but if otherwise...

1 Like

Re: Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital by floriana(m): 4:14am On Nov 30, 2012
Don't even know what to say to this.
Re: Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital by ajadudu: 4:45am On Nov 30, 2012
Person break leg, na only Germany dem fit treat am.

Wonderful.
Re: Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital by Tolexander: 5:22am On Nov 30, 2012
Dr. Ahmed Kara, told newsmen Governor Suntai and the ADC were doing very well at the hospital.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/plane-crash-suntais-aides-return/[/quote][b]Dr. Ahmed Kara, told newsmen Governor Suntai and the ADC were doing very well at the hospital.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/plane-crash-suntais-aides-return/[/quote][/b]Dr. Ahmed Kara, told newsmen Governor Suntai and the ADC were doing very well at the hospital.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/plane-crash-suntais-aides-return/[/quote] exactly haw they told us president umar yar' adua was hale, healthy and kicking. Who is deceiving who?
Re: Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital by gunuvi(m): 5:45am On Nov 30, 2012
If the Gov survive this, if he see simple bird flying he will fear fear
Re: Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital by KINGwax(m): 5:58am On Nov 30, 2012
Don't take my pictures!
Hehehehehe...one-legged asswipe tells the journalist.
Bet(but) why?
Re: Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital by ochallo: 6:53am On Nov 30, 2012
the journalists obviously didn't delete the photo he took.
Re: Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital by slimming: 8:21am On Nov 30, 2012
Great return.
Re: Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital by playahP(m): 8:50am On Nov 30, 2012
Ile-Ife:

the world will be a better place if you die........berk!!!

I'm a radical person and I believe the only way to sanitize this country is to kill them all..... You and your family of corrupt politicians wee die!
Re: Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital by TreasuredGlory: 9:14am On Nov 30, 2012
We thank God for your life. God is a merciful God. Make up your mind to serve Him all the days of your life. People can hardly count ten people who have survived a crash with little effects such as this. Oga CSO, God loves you; He will perfect the healing for you in Jesus' mighty name (amen). It is well with you.
Re: Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital by TableLeg(m): 9:14am On Nov 30, 2012
playah P: Everyday I get more frustrated with this country;... I'm glad buhari's dota died.... I wish these guinea pigs also died!!
You are nothing but a brainless animal!
Glad someone's daughter died? Will you be glad if someone wishes the same on your sister, girlfriend or wife?
You should always think thoroughly before you type recklessly on a public forum or open your disgusting buccal cavity to talk nonsense!
Flipping nuisance!

3 Likes

Re: Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital by alkadriyar(m): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2012
playah P:

I'm a radical person and I believe the only way to sanitize this country is to kill them all..... You and your family of corrupt politicians wee die!
mumu u dont have a point joor.
Re: Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital by dsolo(m): 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2012

You are suppose to be in the forest
Re: Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital by olaezebala: 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2012
who let this dog out?
Re: Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital by ibrash600: 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2012
oponu
Re: Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital by killuminati(m): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
olaezebala:
who let this dog out?
woow woow woow grin
Re: Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital by idinc(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
dude re u kiddin me? Sum1 lost a child n u r celebratin it.ur celebration only explains 1 thing,buhari myt b a demon,buh u d devil wt 2 horns
Re: Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital by playahP(m): 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
Is it not the foolish buhari that promised to make the north ungovernable and also make the dogs and baboons bleed!?.... That bleeding will start from his family and I'm fucking glad his daughter is dead... His wife and other children are next! After instigating violence that caused the demise of thousands of lives, the idiot wants to live in peace?? You all r hypocrites! Cretins
Re: Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital by seanet01: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
Mad man.
Re: Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2012
playah p na mad man sha..... i feel his pain though!
Re: Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
playah P: Is it not the foolish buhari that promised to make the north ungovernable and also make the dogs and baboons bleed!?.... That bleeding will start from his family and I'm fucking glad his daughter is dead... His wife and other children are next! After instigating violence that caused the demise of thousands of lives, the idiot wants to live in peace?? You all r hypocrites! Cretins

Chillax man!

but who let the dogs out huh>?
Re: Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital by olaezebala: 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
playah P: Is it not the foolish buhari that promised to make the north ungovernable and also make the dogs and baboons bleed!?.... That bleeding will start from his family and I'm fucking glad his daughter is dead... His wife and other children are next! After instigating violence that caused the demise of thousands of lives, the idiot wants to live in peace?? You all r hypocrites! Cretins
DOGrators or na moderators, pls get this "bingo" back to the cage
Re: Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital by zumbigbo(m): 2:07am On Dec 01, 2012
By the width of his head, I know he has eaten more than his portion of the National Cake. Make him siddon for house and bring one of our leaner brethren to the feeding trough.

(1) (Reply)

We're Looking At Another Abubakar Shekau From Eastern Nigeria / Voters Are Been Forced To Vote APC Or Go Home In Rivers State / Igbos, Yorubas, Nupe, Edo, Idoma All Share A Common Ancestor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.