Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

What It Takes To Make It To Front Page. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What It Takes To Make It To Front Page. (753 Views)

Mark Reveals How Many Bandwidths It Takes To Run Facebook & His Daily Work Hours / What It Takes To Make Front Page On Nairaland / What Will You Do If You See Your Sister You Takes To Be A Virgin Doing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What It Takes To Make It To Front Page. by Shifiunited: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2012
Actually, i don't know where to place this but, i have to place somewhere. What do u guy think it takes for a thread to make it to the front page, cuz when a thread make it to the front and i think it can't be justified, some would think otherwise. What do u think it takes?
Re: What It Takes To Make It To Front Page. by xtgozie(m): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
I think an interesting news that came in first before others make same post will take you there.
Re: What It Takes To Make It To Front Page. by Shifiunited: 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
xtgozie: I think an interesting news that came in first before others make same post will take you there.
But i've seen something like someone pics make it to the front page.
Re: What It Takes To Make It To Front Page. by Clemzy16(m): 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
The question is not about the topic that makes the front page. Its about who created the topics that makes the front game. The answer is obvious. As-much-as nairaland is obsessed with tribalism. Same way it is with Nepotism and popularity. Ever wondered why topics by mukina2, acidtalk, @tpia etc.. always makes the front page. Sometimes, these topics are nothing to write about. Also, a mod does not need to create a poll before his topics can make the front page. Lastly, the captivation of the topic cannot be ruled out.
Re: What It Takes To Make It To Front Page. by wissezy: 12:18am On Nov 30, 2012
Joblessness
Re: What It Takes To Make It To Front Page. by Mynd44: 7:24am On Nov 30, 2012
An interesting topic is all
Re: What It Takes To Make It To Front Page. by Emmyk(m): 8:53am On Nov 30, 2012
Mynd_44: An interesting topic is all
ig-zatly.. Doesnt neccessarily have to be "NEWS"
Re: What It Takes To Make It To Front Page. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
Create a topic. Daz all. It must'nt make the home page undecided

(1) (Reply)

11-yr Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys / It Idiotic Asking Ppl To Fwd Sms To 7 Or More Ppl Before Being Blessed / Our Ladys Pride.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.