Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

RMD, Other Accused Of N50M Theft In Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RMD, Other Accused Of N50M Theft In Delta (10901 Views)

Akwa Ibom Apc Guber Candidate Duped Of N50m Over Transfer Of Police Commissioner / Jonathan Rains Dollars On South-west Obas (each given $250,000 (N50m)) - Punch / Kidnapped Sokoto Businessman Released After Payment Of N50M Ransom Through Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD, Other Accused Of N50M Theft In Delta by brixton: 8:47am On Nov 30, 2012
dis story is false...RMD share 1m naira monthly?? C'mon dont tel me u believe dis poo
Re: RMD, Other Accused Of N50M Theft In Delta by friedrice1: 9:14am On Nov 30, 2012
brixton: dis story is false...RMD share 1m naira monthly?? C'mon dont tel me u believe dis poo
what makes it false? do you have any proof to exonorate RMD?
That he may not be prosecuted or even investigated is as a result of state of this failed nation.
for all i know, his criminal acts have been in the news quite often.

1 Like

Re: RMD, Other Accused Of N50M Theft In Delta by try69: 11:38am On Nov 30, 2012
I remembered RMD organizing a talent hunt show then at farm kitchen in warri. After all the raw talents showed up and gave good accounts of themselves, RMD came on stage and said winners will be announced in subsequent times. Till today nothing. Plus the guy has turned a snub after entering government..For those of you saying 50 million is small and that people steal more than that, i can only say "SHAME" on you without remorse.
Re: RMD, Other Accused Of N50M Theft In Delta by pauloskyo: 11:42am On Nov 30, 2012
RMD can't do such a thing,these people just want to spoil his good image.That man is innocent of such accussation
Re: RMD, Other Accused Of N50M Theft In Delta by buchibabe: 11:55am On Nov 30, 2012
I can manage to trust u bfor u venture into politics,bt once u enter....no more trust. Anythin can happn. Govt offices hav a way of polluting even a pope when he's appointed or elected
Re: RMD, Other Accused Of N50M Theft In Delta by kennyslim1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
figment232: Funny
Really funny!
Re: RMD, Other Accused Of N50M Theft In Delta by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
N50 Million is a distraction when there is billions going down for demolishing a mole hill for Nigeria's most expensive air-strip
Re: RMD, Other Accused Of N50M Theft In Delta by 1forall: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2012
Oh Nigerians of short memory!

Someone should ask Linda Ikeji what she thinks of this.

Abi una don forget the insult wey RMD insult am when she carry story say the guy build mansion so tey some people talk say Linda own too much? Shey una don dey see now?
Re: RMD, Other Accused Of N50M Theft In Delta by 1forall: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
Sick country, sick citizens, so until the man tif im Ministry budget finish before una go gree say im do bad tin by abusing im position to embezzle public funds?

Stealing is stealing oooh!
Re: RMD, Other Accused Of N50M Theft In Delta by OsunOriginal: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
mutiply: i dont want to believe everything in the the story but RMD and delta state is corruption inter-related, the man has lost his good image just because of greed.

What good image are you talking about? Does being a Nollywood actor and speaking good english make someone a man of integrity?
Re: RMD, Other Accused Of N50M Theft In Delta by mutiply: 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
OsunOriginal:

What good image are you talking about? Does being a Nollywood actor and speaking good english make someone a man of integrity?
some persons stil him as thier role model, you could see the way some were defending him.
Re: RMD, Other Accused Of N50M Theft In Delta by Pato30(m): 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
RMD if no money was missing there wont be any allegation. So tell Deltans the truth.
Re: RMD, Other Accused Of N50M Theft In Delta by OsunOriginal: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
mutiply: some persons stil him as thier role model, you could see the way some were defending him.

That some people see him as their role model doesnt mean he has integrity. Mere looking at a fine man on the screen speaking good english has nothing to do with integrity. Nigerians are gullible especially most of us in the south who are still colonised in their mind - when a man speaks good english, he becomes a hero, role model, etc. How primitive can we be?
Re: RMD, Other Accused Of N50M Theft In Delta by Reference(m): 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2012
Stealing, stealing. Everyone steals then complains that nothing is working.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maina Will Be Murdered If He Comes Out Of Hiding - Aide / May 29 1999- May 29 2019: How Have We Fared? / We Don't Know Why Buhari Is Delaying Ministerial List -Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.