Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Bombshell From Nasir El Rufai To President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bombshell From Nasir El Rufai To President Jonathan (872 Views)

El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die / Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bombshell From Nasir El Rufai To President Jonathan by tosrich(m): 2:19am On Nov 30, 2012
NASIR EL RUFAI WROTE-

"Nigeria is the only nation on earth where the 3 million people that work for the federal, states' and local governments consume at least 70% of the annual budget on their salaries, allowances and overheads while the rest of us - about 164 million bicker over over the 30% that remains. This selfish spending attitude destroys today's opportunities and the future of our children.

While they share out these resources for their benefit, they do not allow ethnic, religious or geographic diversity to come into play, but deliberately inject these divisions while the rest of us are struggling over the crumbs that remain.

You can insult and abuse me and others because you have no better arguments to controverts the facts that (1) N5 trillion has been stolen in two years - Punch (2) Nigeria is the most fraudulent nation in Africa - KPMG (3) Nigeria is the worst place to be born in the world in 2013 - EIU and (4) Nigeria is perceived as the second most corrupt nation in the world in 2012 - Gallup.

You can suppress your guilty conscience and be as morally-flexibl e as you want. You can be as bigoted as you choose. You can have your opinions but you cannot create your own facts, and the true reality will overtake your fast-running falsehood no matter how long it takes.

Wake up guys! We have never had such evil con men and women in power as these current set of incompetent thieves. Let us organize in good time, kick them out and take our country back''.
Re: Bombshell From Nasir El Rufai To President Jonathan by RedLight1: 2:27am On Nov 30, 2012
i wish had he posted all these when he was with obj, sharing oil money, allocating lands for himself and his girlfriends.. Fhucking hypocrite.. Though i want pdp outa power buh i dnt tink anybody should be listening to this demented old nigger, he and his cronies are equally as corrupt as pdp cabals angry

3 Likes

Re: Bombshell From Nasir El Rufai To President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 30, 2012
Red-Light:
i wish had he posted all these when he was with obj, sharing oil money, allocating lands for himself and his girlfriends.. Fhucking hypocrite.. Though i want pdp outa power buh i dnt tink anybody should be listening to this demented old nigger, he and his cronies are equally as corrupt as pdp cabals angry

Bros,
"h"El Rufai fire him Bombshell, na im you fire your own WED (Weapon of Mass El Destruction).
Re: Bombshell From Nasir El Rufai To President Jonathan by mankevo(m): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2012
tosrich:
NASIR EL RUFAI WROTE-

You can insult and abuse me and others because you have no better arguments to controverts the facts that (1) N5 trillion has been stolen in two years - Punch (2) Nigeria is the most fraudulent nation in Africa - KPMG (3) Nigeria is the worst place to be born in the world in 2013 - EIU and (4) Nigeria is perceived as the second most corrupt nation in the world in 2012 - Gallup.
[/b] [b]When i was in the country, the effect of such polls/surveys...never worried me. I always see it as ''na today?, but crossing different nationality borders has opened my eyes to the notorious dent such has on Green Passport!
With (supposed hungry) cuntries like Gambia, Chad, Zambia given preferencial treatments but when its Nigerian's turn, all bags,cloths,shoes,even hairs gruesomly searched and always last after others.

El Rufai must have his shortfalls, but we must know that ''it takes those who know the inside to educae outsiders on how to fight the inside from outside''
In all Arab springs, it took the support of former cronnies for the commoners to achieve their aims.

Wake up guys! We have never had such evil con men and women in power as these current set of incompetent thieves. Let us organize in good time, kick them out and take our country back'' He didnt deny being a thief, his only concern is/was that these folks are ''incompetent thieves'' When a thieve is incompetent, he/she can thief someone's cloths after operations and be wearing it boldly. I think that is what we have now, because fraud is no more hidden, in fact it has become ''u neva collect urs? Its time to RISE!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Killed Over Land Dispute!!! / North Korea Wants To Nuke America / Buhari not too old to rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.