Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

How Can I Get Buyers Of Garnicia Kola(bitter Kola). - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How Can I Get Buyers Of Garnicia Kola(bitter Kola). (2804 Views)

Make Cool Cash Exporting Garcinia Kola And Bitter Kola / KOLANUT And Bitter KOLA / Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Buyers Of Garnicia Kola(bitter Kola). by Johnnyhoo(m): 6:05am On Nov 30, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
Please my fellow nairalanders,i just came across the garnicia kola also known as bitter kola business. I read much about it uses by many industries abroad.
The problem i'm having now is the problem of buyers. I have this kola at hand in encouraging quantities but i don't have buyers for the product.
I need tips on how to get good buyer both local or foreign buyers but foreign buyers will be better. I need your help in getting these buyers,help! Thanks.
Re: How Can I Get Buyers Of Garnicia Kola(bitter Kola). by osca123(m): 7:25am On Nov 30, 2012
Re: How Can I Get Buyers Of Garnicia Kola(bitter Kola). by Johnnyhoo(m): 8:04am On Nov 30, 2012
osca123: I can help u wit out 08064369693...
tnx i'll get 2u
Re: How Can I Get Buyers Of Garnicia Kola(bitter Kola). by jidebobo: 11:10am On Nov 30, 2012
I can help you out too.Where did u stay? Pls mail me perfumejelly@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Get Buyers Of Garnicia Kola(bitter Kola). by infotails: 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
i have been in that biz and it gives alot of money though it is too stressful..these are websites wre you can get buyers of garcinia kola and bitter kilo specially from india and usa because they are the country that made me alot of cash.

www.howtrade.com
www.tradeturkey.com
www.tradekey.com
yup..these are the sites i made use of and made my money though i have dropped the biz becos it is too stressful
dail me on 08103746511 if any question
Re: How Can I Get Buyers Of Garnicia Kola(bitter Kola). by chris23: 8:22am On Oct 07, 2016
I want to venture into exportation business in a small scale for now with bitter kola my 1st choice to start with. I know about tradekey.com,go4wordbusiness, panjiva, alibaba,etc. I have visited this sites and they require company/business reg info and subscription payment for access to buyers lead which I find very difficult to cope with. As unregistered business, do you think i stand a chance of starting this business? If yes; then where and how do i find potential buyers of bitter kola. Please help me.
Re: How Can I Get Buyers Of Garnicia Kola(bitter Kola). by Johnnyhoo(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
chris23:
I want to venture into exportation business in a small scale for now with bitter kola my 1st choice to start with. I know about tradekey.com,go4wordbusiness, panjiva, alibaba,etc. I have visited this sites and they require company/business reg info and subscription payment for access to buyers lead which I find very difficult to cope with. As unregistered business, do you think i stand a chance of starting this business? If yes; then where and how do i find potential buyers of bitter kola. Please help me.

I couldn't venture into the biz also cos of d same issue
Re: How Can I Get Buyers Of Garnicia Kola(bitter Kola). by chris23: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2016
The scenerio is bad, nobody is willing to give out any information. What about your lead who wanted to help you?
Re: How Can I Get Buyers Of Garnicia Kola(bitter Kola). by Johnnyhoo(m): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
chris23:
The scenerio is bad, nobody is willing to give out any information. What about your lead who wanted to help you?
I didn't contact anyone

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Account Funding / Imported Ladies Tops @1500, Gowns And Pants @1800 - Hurry Now Best Prices / Smallchops,snacks,cakes In Abeokuta At A Very Good Price And Training Also Avail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.