Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,672 members, 7,862,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

How To Reading PDF Files On Your Ipad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Reading PDF Files On Your Ipad (586 Views)

Simply Create, Convert, Edit, Protect, Watermark, And Combine PDF Files / How To Export PDF Files To Iwork Pages Documents On Mac / 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' Author Files For Bankruptcy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Reading PDF Files On Your Ipad by gghnn286: 9:28am On Nov 30, 2012
As we all know, the PDF files can not play on iPad directly. Now we have the PDF to ePub converter and iPad Manager. With the help of this two software we can burn PDF files to ePub and enjoy it on iPad conveniently.

The best choice for converting PDF files to EPUB format, PDF to EPUB Converter can quickly and easily convert your PDF files to EPUB format so you can view them on any eBook readers compatible with EPUB.

With the software users also can also convert several PDF files at once and convert only the pages you need from the source file. The converted files contain all original file features and neither Adobe Acrobat nor Reader is required when converting PDF to EPUB.

In addition, the software has many advantages. It not only can convert password protected PDF files, which are protected from copying, editing, and printing, to EPUB format directly. But also it can convert PDF to EPUB eBooks while keeping the original text, graphics, images, hyperlinks, and layout.

Now let us see how to reading PDF files on your iPad

Preparation: Download the software on your computer and install it.

Step 1: Set up the software you will see its user-friendly interface. Load PDF files click "Add File" or "Add Folder" button.

http://www.convertpdftoepub.us/images/pdf-to-epub-maker/add-file1.jpg

Step 2: Edit files and choose pages.

You can "Rename" output files and "Output Folder" to reset path for your output files. With the "Page Range" column, Select the page you want or you can enter a number of pages you want to convert in the pages.

Step 3: Click the "Convert" button to start burn PDF files to ePub.

Step 4: In this step you need to start the iPad manager on your compurter, you can see the interface like this:

http://www.convertpdftoepub.us/images/ipad-manager-for-epub/add-file.jpg

Connect the iPad to PC via USB cable, the software will connect to iPad automatically. Choose the files from your PC. You can transfer all the ePub files or other contents such as music, video, photo from PC to your iPad.

Step 5: Click the "Import" button the ePub files will be in your iPad in a few minutes.

With the PDF to ePub converter and iPad manager you can convert PDF and transfer ePub files to iPad with a fast speed. Then you can read PDF files on your iPad without any problem.
Re: How To Reading PDF Files On Your Ipad by finnitori: 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hello! Thank you for your article. It is really useful for study and work. But I have a problem. I need to get the text from a picture which is in pdf format. I have no way to get it. Maybe there is some kind of converter too?
Re: How To Reading PDF Files On Your Ipad by lokpop: 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
Good evening, friend!!! In the world of modern technology, there is everything. Since I often have to work with pdf files, because I am studying, I found a good converter that gives me the ability to get text from image. If it were not for this converter, it would be bad for my learning)) It makes studying more comfortable.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! Urgent! Urgent!!! / URGENT: Tipping Trailers Needed In Port Harcourt that can 30 - 35 tonnes at once / Play GOLF Online For FREE! All Winnings Are Paid Weekly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.