Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

A Touching Story That Happened In China: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Touching Story That Happened In China: (1721 Views)

Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture / Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) / Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Touching Story That Happened In China: by swiftsulex(m): 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
なだや羅やわマヤなた 名棚や探したい以下対する 目指し回友
人目指し差が愛する なたさるかなだ羅山な滝さやかあ な�� � やマヌらは坂花やまあ傘話 間に魚玉� ��らはがやわまぁ 花
や なたまやかあさらやわはさたなは や なたきたなよ�� � いさは早見たか あやバカにかわ鼻高� ��なわ谷中 あ 名はさな たかなあかさやなやまな たあかさなや帆な肉違い�� �耶

Really a touching story!!!

Cried after reading this...
When we get more on
the story, we'll let you guys know.
Re: A Touching Story That Happened In China: by binmacc(f): 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
kuku dey worry u
Re: A Touching Story That Happened In China: by johndavid1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
swiftsulex: なだや羅やわマヤなた 名棚や探したい以下対する 目指し回友
や なたまやかあさらやわはさたなは や なたきたなよ�� � いさは早見たか あやバカにかわ鼻高� ��なわ谷中 あ 名はさな たかなあかさやなやまな たあかさなや帆な肉違い�� �耶

When we get more on
You be real Akamu no water
Re: A Touching Story That Happened In China: by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:59am On Dec 01, 2012
swiftsulex: なだや羅やわマヤなた 名棚や探したい以下対する 目指し回友

When we get more on
what a touching story.

Re: A Touching Story That Happened In China: by realsammie(m): 7:18am On Dec 01, 2012
nice story i cant stop cryin nw.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: A Touching Story That Happened In China: by seunadeolu(m): 9:31am On Dec 01, 2012
I GOT IT TRANSLATED A FOUND OUT THAT THE STORY WAS SO STUPID AS THE WRITER

Against the following aims friend around to look shelves and a name was Maya and I'm from the Bund and
Oh and Manu from such さやか Razan waterfalls that such person is either plus goal difference from such beloved fish ball flowers umbrella story oh Well Yawa between flowers and slope
Hasa shelf I'll Do Ya Asara is significant difference was Taki kiddle name Yanaka A high rope nose quick replacement is Taka あや fool a sail and not worrying Ya did not testify, such as red or Taka is a sphere and arrow difference Gaya meat
Re: A Touching Story That Happened In China: by swiftsulex(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
seun_adeolu: I GOT IT TRANSLATED A FOUND OUT THAT THE STORY WAS SO STUPID AS THE WRITER

Against the following aims friend around to look shelves and a name was Maya and I'm from the Bund and
Oh and Manu from such さやか Razan waterfalls that such person is either plus goal difference from such beloved fish ball flowers umbrella story oh Well Yawa between flowers and slope
Hasa shelf I'll Do Ya Asara is significant difference was Taki kiddle name Yanaka A high rope nose quick replacement is Taka あや fool a sail and not worrying Ya did not testify, such as red or Taka is a sphere and arrow difference Gaya meat
Gibberish. Crying profusely

(1) (Reply)

See What Armed Robbers Came To Rob In Ofego House / Can You Answer This Qustion Without Asking Another Qustion / Warri Boys Tricks So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.