Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

I've YOU Been Paid By Gtbank's "Get Cash Back On Your Card With POS Purchases!"? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I've YOU Been Paid By Gtbank's "Get Cash Back On Your Card With POS Purchases!"? (806 Views)

Are You Being Scammed By Gtbank Western Union Rate As Well? / Has ATM Machine Ever Seized Your Card Before? / Transfer Money In Uk, Get It In Nigeria By Gtbank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've YOU Been Paid By Gtbank's "Get Cash Back On Your Card With POS Purchases!"? by legalwealth(m): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2012
I got the email below from GTBank some days back:

"Get Cash Back on your card when you use your GTBank Naira MasterCard on any POS terminal in Nigeria at supermarkets, stores, filling stations, hotels and restaurants.

How it works

Use your GTBank Naira MasterCard a minimum of 5 times each month on POS terminals and start earning cash back on your purchases
You will receive cash back on your card for all additional purchases made with your card during the month
Promo starts November 1, 2012 and ends January 31, 2013"

I taught I got this because I made a lot of payments online with my GTBank Naira mastercard last weekend but I'm yet to be paid as I didn't even know or understand how they will make the share available.

I've YOU being paid?
If yes,how were you paid and how much?
Re: I've YOU Been Paid By Gtbank's "Get Cash Back On Your Card With POS Purchases!"? by bukahands(m): 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
legalwealth: I got the email below from GTBank some days back:

"Get Cash Back on your card when you use your GTBank Naira MasterCard on any POS terminal in Nigeria at supermarkets, stores, filling stations, hotels and restaurants.

How it works

Use your GTBank Naira MasterCard a minimum of 5 times each month on POS terminals and start earning cash back on your purchases
You will receive cash back on your card for all additional purchases made with your card during the month
Promo starts November 1, 2012 and ends January 31, 2013"

I taught I got this because I made a lot of payments online with my GTBank Naira mastercard last weekend but I'm yet to be paid as I didn't even know or understand how they will make the share available.

I've YOU being paid?
If yes,how were you paid and how much?

I got the mail too but internet payment isn't the same as POS payment o
Re: I've YOU Been Paid By Gtbank's "Get Cash Back On Your Card With POS Purchases!"? by legalwealth(m): 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2012
bukahands:

I got the mail too but internet payment isn't the same as POS payment o

It is the same as it reflected POS when I checked my transaction details via my Internet Banking
Re: I've YOU Been Paid By Gtbank's "Get Cash Back On Your Card With POS Purchases!"? by bukahands(m): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
legalwealth:

It is the same as it reflected POS when I checked my transaction details via my Internet Banking

They are talking about making us of the physical POS device

(1) (Reply)

What Does Ifeanyi Ubah Want? / Nigerian Crude Oil Of Nnpc Standard Export Grade Of Quantity [50,000 Forcados] / Used Aluminium Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.