Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Orikinla, May I Get Your Attention Pls! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Orikinla, May I Get Your Attention Pls! (1022 Views)

Attention Pls Mods!who Is With Me On This / Orikinla Now Published In This Day Newspaper And On This Day Live / Hi Myne, May I: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orikinla, May I Get Your Attention Pls! by Gamine(f): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2008
i want to enter the commonwealth competition

i need your review on my story

can u give me your mail?
Re: Orikinla, May I Get Your Attention Pls! by doyin13(m): 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2008
I was about to start a thread pertaining to his whereabouts.

Brother was the dynamo of the Literature thread.

This section has sure been worse off.

I knw he stayed in Bonny, and God Knws well. . . mouth no fit talk am lipsrsealed
Re: Orikinla, May I Get Your Attention Pls! by Gamine(f): 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2008
lol

Doyin what r u insinuating sha

i do hope he comes back fast!
Re: Orikinla, May I Get Your Attention Pls! by nwadinma(f): 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2008
Orikinla, please could you link me to any writing school or writing website.
Re: Orikinla, May I Get Your Attention Pls! by kay9(m): 10:59am On Feb 28, 2008
@Nwadinma: Alright, i'm not Orinkila, but i can give you some tips:

You can start by creating a blogsite where you post your write-ups, then you get people to visit it. They are free and easy to create. You can try .com; they allow you to run a site free there.

You can also enter your works for some these literary prize awards. Check these: http://www.caineprize.com/rules.htm; http://www.commonwealthfoundation.com/culturediversity/shortstory/
If orinkila were here, i'm sure he could've told you more about them.

Then of course you can also post some of your work at nairaland here; at least you gain publicity

(1) (Reply)

Poem / Any Drama Section In Nairaland? / Can You Write A Very Good And Convising Proposal Within A Wk For A Fee?then Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.