Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Blood In S.emen (S.perm) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood In S.emen (S.perm) (1085 Views)

Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car / Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) / Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood In S.emen (S.perm) by Welder(m): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
What does this mean? I have been faithful to my wife since marriage and we had a baby some months back. Just realised that my semen is reddish.

Anyone with solutions to this and what could have caused this. I just turned 30.
Re: Blood In S.emen (S.perm) by Welder(m): 9:45am On Dec 01, 2012
Any doctors or health professionals with a solution or a guide on how to stop this, the only post was hidden by the mods and am still in search of some cure.

Kai
Re: Blood In S.emen (S.perm) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2012
sir, why dont you go and see your doctor. Most of the people on this board are just interested in selling their "one drug cures all known and unknown illness known to man"!
Re: Blood In S.emen (S.perm) by Fireson: 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2012
Exactly ! pls see your doctor.. God bless you

(1) (Reply)

What To Eat In Order To Be Healthy / Weight Gain / The Neo Imperialist Ebola Propaganda And Economic Colonialism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.