Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Php And Mysql Pin And Serial Number Generation Script - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Php And Mysql Pin And Serial Number Generation Script (1580 Views)

Android Quiz Application With Json Parser, Php And Mysql Database / True Random Number Generation - Fun / Php/mysql Pin And Serial Number Generation Script (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Php And Mysql Pin And Serial Number Generation Script by uchdollar111: 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
programmers, I greet
you all. I'm new to programming and I was asked to create a system that generates 14
digits pin codes at random together with their unique
serial numbers. The system
will make sure that thesame
pin is not generated twice.
The idea is to create pin
numbers for customers when the customer purchases the
pin and redeems it, that pin
can never be used again. Am
using php and mysql. Please help me, tell me where to start.

(1)

A Good JAVA Programmer Can Earn As Much As #200,000 In Salary. Learn JAVA Today / 13-year-old Gerald Has One Of The Largest Telegram & Whatsapp Channel & Groupâś” / Where Can I Learn Javascript In Ilorin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.