Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

My December Prayer For All Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My December Prayer For All Nairalanders (612 Views)

Prayer For All I'm Karid(kegite) For Dec, 2013. / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders / Prayer For Akwa Ibom @25 Silver Jubilee Celebration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My December Prayer For All Nairalanders by Omoswags(m): 6:37am On Dec 01, 2012
THIS DECEMBER
I'm wishing you, your family & friends a beautiful, blissful, fruitful, memorable, favourable, and a fun-filled December. God will remember your heart desires, & he will grant everyone them for you, according to his will. Amen.
The God that started the year with you will end it with you. Happy Holidays....

1 Like

Re: My December Prayer For All Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 01, 2012
Amen.
Re: My December Prayer For All Nairalanders by ihedioramma: 8:26am On Dec 01, 2012
AMEN. THE SAME TO YOU . AND LET ME REMENBER TO EVERY BODY TO LIVE GOOD LIFE AND MARRY YOUR BIBLE THANK'S ONE LOVE ( NOT SEX) SEX IS NOT LOVE.
Re: My December Prayer For All Nairalanders by slimchi2k2(m): 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2012
BIG AMEN thesame to u bro

(1) (Reply)

How Easily Do You Express Disgust? / The Moses Bridge: Will You Cross It? (pix) / Happy Birthday To Dygeasy And Shollypopz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.