Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,614 members, 7,820,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

The Sacrifice Trailer (short Horror Flick, Looking For Actors) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Sacrifice Trailer (short Horror Flick, Looking For Actors) (1699 Views)

Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sacrifice Trailer (short Horror Flick, Looking For Actors) by camgal(f): 6:52am On Dec 01, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QocvR5YXBms&feature=g-upl
If interested send creative video responses via YouTube. All questions should be left in the comment section via YouTube as well. Thanks.
Re: The Sacrifice Trailer (short Horror Flick, Looking For Actors) by VillageBoi(m): 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2012
You could grab a few friends and shoot one of the scenes.
Re: The Sacrifice Trailer (short Horror Flick, Looking For Actors) by camgal(f): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2012
Already asked, they're shy.
Re: The Sacrifice Trailer (short Horror Flick, Looking For Actors) by VillageBoi(m): 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2012
camgal: Already asked, they're shy.

What are you trying to do? Are you trying to make a film? Your thread says 'Actors wanted'... Your trailer has a lot of 'dancing' people in it aren't they actors? To get something done you do need to give information. Where are you based and where are you looking for actors? If in Nigeria you'll have absolutely no problem getting a scene done. If abroad then have you considered tools at your disposal? There must be acting schools where you can get people interested as well as websites where you can ask for cast & crew as long as you can make it worth their while especially if you have a seriously good script. You have to find a reason why people would want to work with you. I'm assuming you're starting out and it's a very low-to-no budget short.

Yes, interesting to see your post but it isn't easily understood... what are your itentions & what exactly have you thought through? Is the 'supposed' film something you want to really do or was it a fun joke? If you're abroad and it's 'real' then you might be very hard pressed to get cast & crew from your clip as it there isn't really anything in it to interest people and at this stage of things the me, me, me, me, me credit will compeletey turn off any person in the 'industry' be them new or experienced as pretty amateurish not-at-all-sure-what-I'm-doing-yet; don't worry, we've all been there. I'm only saying this because I think the idea of a short Nigerian six-friends-in-a-house-of-horrors is an interesting premise.

Let's assume I'm an actor or even crew (that you definitely would need) - pitch me and tell why I 'have to' be in your film.

2 Likes

Re: The Sacrifice Trailer (short Horror Flick, Looking For Actors) by Owen2(m): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2012
I wanna see this short! Its refreshing to find a girl willing to try her hands out in the horror genre. Do it, by all means please. Like @villageboi said,getting amateur actors shouldn't be too difficult. Shooting all indoors as the premise suggests shouldn't eat too much into your budget too. I'll be looking out for your short.
Re: The Sacrifice Trailer (short Horror Flick, Looking For Actors) by VillageBoi(m): 7:21am On Dec 24, 2012
Nicely said Owen. I too would like to see her make this short and make it well. Horror is an awesome genre... I hope she's not 'too shy' to pull it off.
Re: The Sacrifice Trailer (short Horror Flick, Looking For Actors) by semid4lyfe(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2012
You guys are taking her serious. . .really? undecided
Re: The Sacrifice Trailer (short Horror Flick, Looking For Actors) by VillageBoi(m): 3:46am On Dec 25, 2012
semid4lyfe: You guys are taking her serious. . .really? undecided

Lol. Yup, but she might not be taking it seriously. Did ask her if na 'real' thing or na joke... she nefa answer. grin grin grin
Re: The Sacrifice Trailer (short Horror Flick, Looking For Actors) by Owen2(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2012
Lol why would she play jokes about making a film tho?
Re: The Sacrifice Trailer (short Horror Flick, Looking For Actors) by VillageBoi(m): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
*Owen*:
Lol why would she play jokes about making a film tho?

Have you seen 'Argo' directed by Ben Affleck? That just might answer the question grin
Re: The Sacrifice Trailer (short Horror Flick, Looking For Actors) by Owen2(m): 9:26am On Jan 05, 2013
I haven't seen Argo, and to be honest I'm not too keen to see anything directed by Ben Affleck. Lol! How was it tho? Was it pants?
Re: The Sacrifice Trailer (short Horror Flick, Looking For Actors) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 05, 2013
*Owen*:
I haven't seen Argo, and to be honest I'm not too keen to see anything directed by Ben Affleck. Lol! How was it tho? Was it pants?
dude, Ben Affleck is one of the best directors out there at the moment o.
Re: The Sacrifice Trailer (short Horror Flick, Looking For Actors) by VillageBoi(m): 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
*Owen*:

Ben Affleck the yesterday-gone-by 'actor' was pants. Ben Affleck the 'Director' even directing himself in Argo - freaking AWESOME!!!
Re: The Sacrifice Trailer (short Horror Flick, Looking For Actors) by Owen2(m): 1:40am On Jan 29, 2013
VillageBoi:

Ben Affleck the yesterday-gone-by 'actor' was pants. Ben Affleck the 'Director' even directing himself in Argo - freaking AWESOME!!!

Who woulda thunk!
Re: The Sacrifice Trailer (short Horror Flick, Looking For Actors) by VillageBoi(m): 2:23am On Jan 29, 2013
*Owen*:

Who woulda thunk!

Ah, you've now seen the film.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! Popular Veteran Actor Adebayo Faleti Is Dead. / Michael Scoldfield And Lincoln Burrows Back Together Again PRISON BREAK. / Yts.re's Unavailability?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.