Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Help With Tips About Exxonmobil Test On 15th Feb - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help With Tips About Exxonmobil Test On 15th Feb (1405 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Recruitment 2016 / CURRENT JOB OPENINGS (extended Till 15th Feb. 2016) / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Tips About Exxonmobil Test On 15th Feb by tolun2s(m): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2008
help with tips about exxonmobil test on 15th feb
Re: Help With Tips About Exxonmobil Test On 15th Feb by imeobongsampson(m): 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2008
U never stated wat job position u will be tested for. Be specific.
Re: Help With Tips About Exxonmobil Test On 15th Feb by Oyin2(f): 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2008
please i also need the info. the position is procurement service a. trainee advisor position.
Re: Help With Tips About Exxonmobil Test On 15th Feb by tolun2s(m): 9:34am On Feb 12, 2008
thanks for the anticipated help,the position is procurement analyst trainee for fresh graduate.pls time is of the essence
Re: Help With Tips About Exxonmobil Test On 15th Feb by dasayo: 11:58am On Feb 12, 2008
pls, does anyone know how i can apply 4 d test in probably d next batch and 4 anyoda oil company? pls,
Re: Help With Tips About Exxonmobil Test On 15th Feb by emeviks: 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2008
Pls is the test for the apprenticeship program? and where is the venue of the test?
pls reply to my email address:mikeangelo20032002@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Help With Tips About Exxonmobil Test On 15th Feb by RobbieLex: 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2008
basic shl format,
40 questions verbal reasoning
40 questions quantitative analysis
40 questions spatial reasoning

you have about 20 minutes for each section, the test isnt tooo difficult its just the time that is limited so work on your speed alot.

All the best in your test.

PS if you wrote the previous exxon mobil tests recently, then don't write this one. HR informed me that writing two tests within the same period = disqualification.

Cheers
Re: Help With Tips About Exxonmobil Test On 15th Feb by RobbieLex: 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2008
OOOPS sorry i just realised my description of the test was a bit vague

okay for the quantitative section , it's basically data analysis type questions. bar charts,line graphs, pie charts,

the verbal reasoning, you have short passages and you have questions where you have to answer true false or uncertain.

the spatial reasoning are just all those weird annoying looking shapes.

log on to www.shl.com for a sample of what the test will look like.

once again all the best

(1) (Reply)

"big" Ladies Needed For Abuja Hospitality Industry Job / Job for a Contract Manager: Engineering and project Management / Coastal Drilling Land Company Job Offer : How Real ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.