Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,247 members, 7,853,248 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

Online Relationships - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Online Relationships (3445 Views)

Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals / Are Online Relationships Cheating-how To Tell / The Reasons Why Relationships Collaspe After The First 1 Month of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Relationships by jsimps(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2006
There are many successful relationships made online but there are many more that never got to that point. The biggest problem with online relationships is TRUST. Is the person who is on the other side of the screen real? Cyberspace is a dangerous place for romance. Most people who are online for romance are lonely and can fall prey to someone who is not for real.
Re: Online Relationships by curiousNja(f): 3:03am On May 13, 2006
If you met online and your relationship progresses into a real life relationship where you meet each other face to face on the regular, then that is possible. But just keeping it to online communication and then falling in love from that is very dangerous. People can say whatever they want on the Internet. How do you know he/she is not a psycho? How do you know she is not lying? The pic that she sent you, is that really her? How do you know that the hot 22 year old is not a 70 year old grandmother somewhere with a wild imagination bored out of her mind? How do you know that it is not a man?
Re: Online Relationships by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:35pm On May 13, 2006
no i cant just fall like that forsomeone i have never met.
Re: Online Relationships by eveseh(f): 3:22pm On May 13, 2006
no,i dont believe in that stuff
Re: Online Relationships by eveseh(f): 3:22pm On May 13, 2006
but maybei,i can grin grin
Re: Online Relationships by CoolDave(m): 4:31pm On May 13, 2006
Evesh[color=#000099][/color],Im inviting you to come along and let's start one.
We'l have stories for the guys in this forum,what do you say? kiss
Re: Online Relationships by eveseh(f): 12:09am On May 14, 2006
CoolDave:

Evesh[color=#000099][/color],I'm inviting you to come along and let's start one.
We'l have stories for the guys in this forum,what do you say? kiss

am not saying nothing,becos i dont believe in it tongue
Re: Online Relationships by CoolDave(m): 7:29pm On May 15, 2006
Alright Eveseh,no qualms,all I know is it doesnt hurt one bit,if u are on,Im game and we'll set the ball rolling.
Any lady wanna play with me? meetcooldave@yahoo.com
Re: Online Relationships by eveseh(f): 7:48pm On May 15, 2006
CoolDave:

Alright Eveseh,no qualms,all I know is it doesnt hurt one bit,if u are on,I'm game and we'll set the ball rolling.
Any lady want to play with me? meetcooldave@yahoo.com

i will only add u to my yahoo becos i want many peeps on my list tongue
Re: Online Relationships by tushman(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2006
many peeps on my list.na so e dey start.well, mine na akdatushman@gmail.com.

it depends on wat u're looking for online.are you like me dat looks for hot sex online,you'll get it,
do you want a husband or wifey online,you'll get one,
the only thing i would say is that be careful.
Re: Online Relationships by johncena(m): 3:15pm On May 17, 2006
I believe in it.
Re: Online Relationships by ldollier(f): 3:17pm On May 17, 2006
yea, i fell in love with a guy online. but just like all the other online relationship it didnt work out.

online relationship has its ups and down. i mean, you gotta think of the distances, the jealousy, the fact that you all dont see each other much. anywho, yes i can fall in love with a guy online.
Re: Online Relationships by glodave(f): 3:32pm On May 17, 2006
Yes is possible smiley Love, cheesy undecidedhmmmmmmm, smiley can happen any where.
Re: Online Relationships by bolex(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2006
LOVE IS UNPREDICTABLE

For Beyonce to be with Jay Z

Then you know Love is unpredicatable

cool
Re: Online Relationships by Larufa(m): 5:15pm On May 17, 2006
You may never know where, how and when u meet someone U get to know and love.

Love is something that is difficult to explain or express.
Re: Online Relationships by Blue2(m): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2006
i fell for this girl online and we met and everything seemed to be going well. somehow somewhere we drifted apart, it pained me becos i really liked her. i tried to get back but apparently she wasn't too enthuse. so yes i agree a relationship can be formed online if both parties are compatible!
Re: Online Relationships by dearie(m): 8:53am On Jun 10, 2006
It only takes only a moment to meet someone, and maybe years afterwards to love the person.

Those who feel they are immune to internet-love-relationship, shl just hang on till they see what is coming their way. Dont forget that 'Love can be disguised but not denied'.You may be falling already for that one guy you always watch out for online, but pretend not to. U can decieve people, but don't think of decieving yourself.

My take on it, is that it is possible with a capital YES
Re: Online Relationships by dearie(m): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2006
It only takes only a moment to meet someone, and maybe years afterwards to love the person.

Those who feel they are immune to internet-love-relationship, shl just hang on till they see what is coming their way. Dont forget that 'Love can be disguised but not denied'.You may be falling already for that one guy you always watch out for online, but pretend not to. U can decieve pple, but dont think of decieving yourself.

My take on it, is that it is possible with a capital YES
Re: Online Relationships by nkeirum: 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2006
its possible but Nigerian Men dont always tell d truth online. cry
Re: Online Relationships by mukina2: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2006
nkeirum:

its possible but Nigerian Men don't always tell d truth online.  cry

yeas oo dey wud av english names and claim to be in exotic locations angry angry angry angry angry lie bout dere financial status grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Online Relationships by ladebs: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2006
i believe on that because one of my friend got one girl online till now they are still together may people have know them
Re: Online Relationships by mukina2: 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2006
sometimes its true but in most cases its lies
Re: Online Relationships by darekool3d(m): 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2006
Helle i do believe in it cos i think that is where heart think i could see my life paartner so this is why i am taking my time to search for it. and i don't thinks is not possible cos i have even seing some that want is to make a call to some one and it mistakelly went to another person and from there the guy keep the number and be calling the Girl on the number then from they love each other, up till these moment they are still together continue there relationship now compired my own to that common is possible ok
Re: Online Relationships by habibat(f): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2006
i dont beleive in it cos i feel its filled with lies n deceives
Re: Online Relationships by Rhodalyn(f): 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2006
No!
Re: Online Relationships by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2006
i dont believe in online dating it is just an avenue for guys to take advantage of innocent girls.let d guy see you and love you for whom you are
Re: Online Relationships by Blue2(m): 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2006
are online relationships possible, i say yes. the internet can act as a means to meet people, teh key word is after meeting what next. it is possible that you two might be compatible and things work on from there. from that point of view online relationships are possible and can work. but if you keep it on the cyber level then you both would probabaly be living a fantasy!
and what's all the stuffs about nigerian men lying online, yes we do have our bagages but common girls some of you tell some really fabulous lies, like i live in, , my daddy is, , i went to so-so and so school,
There are honest people out there just as there are wolves both boys and girls. and how about those girls you meet on;lien and after exchanging numbers teh nexy thing u get is "abeg send me credit!"
Re: Online Relationships by SvS(f): 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2006
when i was still in naija,i used to talk wit this guy, on the internet, but i dont think u can fall in love wit someone that way
Re: Online Relationships by mukina2: 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2006
well its sometimes happen but online relationships are the worst
Re: Online Relationships by SvS(f): 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2006
i wont say worse, i would say it cant workk
Re: Online Relationships by mukina2: 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2006
it definately works in some cases but not all cuz most guys are fake angry grin
Re: Online Relationships by mizkay(f): 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2006
a relationship is what you decide to make it to be. wether you met virtually or physically. wether he fell from the sky and you came from down under, it is all about what you want, what they want, who the are, who you are and wether you both want your whos. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List / Looking For The One! / Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.