Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? (10842 Views)

GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches / The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 01, 2012
Am really not of the political guy, but that doesn't mean i don't keep tabs on what comes out of the man that is representing me around the world (Mr. President). I can't but wonder who writes all his speech, most time he looks surprise when reading it publicly. I can't but think maybe he doesnt review it, before reading it.
He is a PhD holder, so i think am not over estimating him.

Whats your opinion on GEJ's Speeches so far?
Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by k2039: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2012
My opinion about GEJ's speech is this:

'The writer and reader are not any different from each other,they are both retardeens'

I'm not surprised because they prove the saying that 'birds of a feather flock together'

13 Likes

Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by Clemzy16(m): 11:26am On Dec 01, 2012
ANSWER: Special adviser on medial and publicity, Dr Reuben Abati.

1 Like

Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2012
k2039:
'The writer and reader are not any different from each other,they are both retardeens'

does that mean that citizens are retardeens?

3 Likes

Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2012
Clemzy16: ANSWER: Special adviser on medial and publicity, Dr Reuben Abati.
Too bad for him.... He's gonna ruin his boss social (public) image before 2015
Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by Caseless: 11:41am On Dec 01, 2012
Nobody write the speech for him, but they go to news paper to source for unverified reports, edit it and give it to the president to read as a speech.

dont be suprised at the amount of entropy you see the president in while reading the speech at times, that might not be unconnected to the fact that that the speech is put together by two attack dogs and image laundring guys in the person of DOYIN OKUKPE and REUBEN ABATI.

2 Likes

Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by Caseless: 11:43am On Dec 01, 2012
adeaugustus:

did he say the listeners are also retardeen? No, we're not!
Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by Caseless: 11:44am On Dec 01, 2012
adeaugustus: Too bad for him.... He's gonna ruin his boss social (public) image before 2015
he has done that already.
Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by k2039: 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2012
adeaugustus:

I never said that.

A retardeen can never recognise another retardeen,so the citizens are not(some are though)
Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2012
k2039:
I never said that.

A retardeen can never recognise another retardeen,so the citizens are not(some are though)

sorry, (my bad) mis-interpreted "readers" for "listeners".
Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by overdrive(m): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2012
His wife writes all his speeches

3 Likes

Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by ekwurekwu(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2012
adeaugustus: Am really not of the political guy, but that doesn't mean i don't keep tabs on what comes out of the man that is representing me around the world (Mr. President). I can't but wonder who writes all his speech, most time he looks surprise when reading it publicly. I can't but think maybe he doesnt review it, before reading it.
He is a PhD holder, so i think am not over estimating him.

Whats your opinion on GEJ's Speeches so far?

I think, I do.
Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2012
Doyin okupe and abati use to download it from google
Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by ochallo: 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2012
This thread has been hidden by Reuben Abati and DOyin OKpe

2 Likes

Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by datola: 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2012
Clemzy16: ANSWER: Special adviser on medial and publicity, Dr Reuben Abati.

It can't be Abati.

Nigerian president and governors have professional speech writers, usually phd holders. Whether they write rubbish or not is another issue.

1 Like

Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2012
GEJ or what his name is not worthy to give a Phd reference title, in the academic field it is a academic sucide. This man is good as Nigeria without a president, than for him to akways be on top of all woes befalling us as normal slugant.

1 Like

Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by toprealman: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2012
Yet to listen to his ranting....any need?
Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by Melancholy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2012
The answer is not far-fetch becos gej himself is learning from all this speeches submitted to him by abati or okupe.The real knowlege of gej has shown to nigerians during the 2hours media chat..
Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2012
Na me
Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2012
What is NL turning into? Is this the sort of silly conversations worthy of making front page?

1 Like

Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2012
adeaugustus: Am really not of the political guy, but that doesn't mean i don't keep tabs on what comes out of the man that is representing me around the world (Mr. President). I can't but wonder who writes all his speech, most time he looks surprise when reading it.

@ Bolded,that one got me cracked up grin grin
Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by meksroland: 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2012
Any issue he wants to address, the department or ministry incharge writes it and then his special advisers croSs check
Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by lacasa: 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2012
Evidence that the President doesn't read wat. is given to him can be found in the last Independence Day Speech

1 Like

Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by shyna501: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: What is NL turning into? Is this the sort of silly conversations worthy of making front page?
Which1 Iڪ more important btw dis Ä♌ð Tonto Dikeh's stories??

2 Likes

Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by justsayemma(m): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
Na mr Ibu grin

1 Like

Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by vanstanzy(m): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2012
U should be charged for taking this thought right out of my mind. I've been thinking the same thing too. I strongly think "A SNAIL" writes these speeches for him. Reasons: 1) the speeches are slow 2) the speech, even its reader doesn't sound convincing. 3) the reader always looks surprised when reading the speech (like he's just waking from a trance).
What manner of representation does our President give to Nigerians anyway?
Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2012
k2039: My opinion about GEJ's speech is this:

I'm not surprised because they prove the saying that 'birds of a feather flock together'

Can you back up your assertion with examples, quotes from any of his speech?

1 Like

Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by taharqa: 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2012
Hahahahaha....and it is still almost 3 yrs. Chai! Between now and then, some 'ppl' wud hv committd suicide; just imagining what the odas wud do when He wins reelectn (as is likely)...*leaves thread*
Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by vanstanzy(m): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: What is NL turning into? Is this the sort of silly conversations worthy of making front page?

We are talking of ur President and the shameful kinda representation he offers outside the shores of Nigeria, and thats silly talk to u? So his conduct is ok by u? How else can Nigerians get quality leadership, when people like u see nothing wrong with the present?

2 Likes

Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2012
I alway wrote is speeches,pls don't blamed him,pls put the blamed on me,the written.

3 Likes

Re: Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2012
Oh! My Post made the front-page...thanks mod.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Borrow N823b Through Treasury Bills In First Quarter 2019 / Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head / Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.