Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Series 60 Themes and games for all - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Series 60 Themes and games for all (12892 Views)

Wapdam - Your All Time Place For Music, Videos And Games Download / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) / S60v1 & 2 Applications And Games Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by henry007(m): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2008
funkybaby antonym + homonym = funkybaybitch
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2008
ceejay80s:

@ funky babe anybody hurt u?

Go adult school you no gree
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by DualCore1: 11:26am On Mar 11, 2008
henry007:

funkybaby antonym + homonym = funkybaybitch

i can imagine ur SSCE result.
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by funkybaby(f): 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2008
@henry007
You are a slowpoke and it is obvious you are suffering from a serious case of down syndrome. You have just escaped from a mental institution, right?

It is your mother. Oh yes. Your mama that is a bitch. Tell her to keep screwing around. That way she can afford to pay for night school so that you can learn to speak and write english correctly.

HENRY THIS IS YOUR MOTHER'S PUSSY ANATOMY

HAIRY (HENRY) + PUSSY = HAIRY PUSSY.

It is the money your mum got from her whoring job last night that she gave you to buy your lunch 'guguru and epa' that you are wasting on browsing time.

Its no good asking for to go to your dad since its obvious your mum does not know who fathered you- whether it is the town crier in your village or the man that sells ogogoro at Onitsha garage.

Bloody fool !
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by DualCore1: 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2008
shocked
***shivering
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by igbsam(m): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2008
o ri mi o! Na abuse be this ? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by Lawalmd(m): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2008
o ga o. 4 dis obodo nairaland? Lagbaja epe
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by DualCore1: 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2008
henry deserves it sha, the guy dey do anyhow.
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by honsule(m): 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2008
funkybaby:

@henry007
You are a slowpoke and it is obvious you are suffering from a serious case of down syndrome. You have just escaped from a mental institution, right?

It is your mother. Oh yes. Your mama that is a bitch. Tell her to keep screwing around. That way she can afford to pay for night school so that you can learn to speak and write english correctly.

HENRY THIS IS YOUR MOTHER'S PUSSY ANATOMY

HAIRY (HENRY) + PUSSY = HAIRY PUSSY.

It is the money your mum got from her whoring job last night that she gave you to buy your lunch 'guguru and epa' that you are wasting on browsing time.

Its no good asking for to go to your dad since its obvious your mum does not know who fathered you- whether it is the town crier in your village or the man that sells ogogoro at Onitsha garage.

Bloody fool !

You don't have to vent your spleen on the guy.such people you just ignore them as infinitesimal,imperceptible,itsy-bitsy and rather inconsequential for you to bicker with.just maintain your kool.two wrongs can never make a right.
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by igbsam(m): 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2008
The greatest yabis of the century. Henry henry, u suppose hide ur face o. Ko shi è lo jare. o tì è le. Omo pe nu. Oloju ede, elese tinrin, olori abo, alapa stainless, alaileko. Ko gba ku ro ni nairaland. Pack ur load & leave nairaland to cowriesland.
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by funkybaby(f): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2008
@honsule

A fucking, sick bastard by the name of HENRY07 comes on this forum and then begins to call me names and you expect me to ignore him?? Never!! What in heavens name have i posted on this forum to warrant the name calling?

Take a look at his previous posts on other threads. He seems to take delight in picking on girls in this forum, insulting them and passing silly statements. Well, he has picked on the wrong one cos am going to make his emotional and psychological life a living hell by the time am done with him.

Guys like him who do not respect ladies should be treated like used sanitary pads.

If he is having hormonal issues due to the fact that he is undergoing puberty, then he should vent his frustration on someone else and not me.
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by ceejay80s(m): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2008
Una 4 know say any body wey him username end with 007 na james bond brother,james bond na woman wrapper, so obviously he is in love with funky babe,he wan make she notice am. Funky babe i dey ur back
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by ceejay80s(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2008
@ Henry jame bond,u too wan be hall of fame 4 nairaland?
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by hayprof(m): 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2008
funkybaby:
@honsule
Guys like him who do not respect ladies should be treated like used sanitary pads.

shocked My eyeballs don* see 4 here 0 tongue shocked
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by dragnet: 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2008
. . . . . . .mMm'
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by ceejay80s(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2008
Na my post abi na thread be dis,una don turn am into iraq war,how many of una be catholic 4 here sef?Make una go confession o, see wetin i dey read here, Dick,pUSsy,Bleep,sanitary pad,pRIck,toTo,oKO,LovePeddler,ashEWo and so on and so Bleep. Na wetin.Repent!!!
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by igbsam(m): 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2008
If he wants 2 be famous d right place 4 a quicker notice me is the mental rehab. When he gets there let him drop his pants/boxers, within a twinkling of an eye dem go notice am sharp sharp. To be more famous make e bite one of d rehab staff 4 ear, in short go ask Faze as he take famous so tey he become musician wey everybody. Stop picking on girls. Haba. Orishirishi.
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by ceejay80s(m): 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2008
@ igbsam me,myself & i and u still dey fight o! but make them finish their own then we go continue,e be like say their fight hot and sweet pass our own!
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by dragnet: 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2008
.huh.
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by ceejay80s(m): 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2008
@ dragnet which one be huh! I lie?
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by dragnet: 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2008
Series 60. . . .FiGhTaLiTy
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by DualCore1: 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2008
funkybaby:

because am going to make his emotional and psychological life a living hell by the time am done with him.

***Starts thinking
wish she could make mine a living heaven , daaamn that'll be cool ya know, then she could come ova and we could, u know, umm, damn can't even figure it out, but it'll be cool, . . .wait a minute, am i thinking aloud? holy screws! dammit. . . what the Bleep happened to privacy?!?

arrgghhhhh, sh1t happens! i'm ouTTa here.
***walks out hoping she never gets to see this post

"ahem honsule baba, how far na, u sef u no even get the celtel thing . . . ehen, see leave funkybabe o, her own no good see how she don wash henry, no stain remain for the guy. . . your call credit has been exhausted and your call terminated, please load an all-in-one card . . .haba! hello, hello"
Bleep mtn angry
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2008
ceejay80s:

me,myself & i and u still dey fight o!

shocked
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by henry007(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2008
where is dat 1/4she-goat , 1/4 penguin, 1/4 orangutang and 1/4 parrot. funkybaby show ur pussy dont run away bitch i can't wait 2 destroy u oh
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by DualCore1: 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2008
sh1t this dude is disgracing the male folk. dude shut de Bleep up, dammit.
and hey, no hard feelings but ya english sucks like dirty Bleep, yuck!
got just one last word for u dude.
geeetdafucccckout!

@all
apologies, i swear a lot. sometimes peeps just gotta see the word "Bleep" to know i'm damn serious about stuff.
this dude is crazy, fucking crazy. thought he waz gonna see some sense in those posts and keep quiet. oh well i was wrong. he's back to spit the same sh1t.
and brace urself for whts coming from tht chic, dude.

@Topic
someone should plz get me the app Flexi Spy, or forever shut up about having loads of phone apps. lol
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by henry007(m): 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2008
Dual Core:

sh1t this dude is disgracing the male folk. dude shut de Bleep up, dammit.
and hey, no hard feelings but ya english sucks like dirty Bleep, yuck!
got just one last word for u dude.
geeetdafucccckout!(4 words)

@all
apologies, i swear a lot. sometimes peeps just gotta see the word "Bleep" to know i'm damn serious about stuff.
this dude is crazy, fucking crazy.
hope u achieved alot with ya swear words coz i think its only a kid who thinks d way u think. meanwhile, u act like u're not a male folk 2 start with,then u talk alotta jargons like d female folk. i'm guessin, u're either a homo or a transgendered
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by funkybaby(f): 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2008
@Henry007

I can see that you have resumed for your night shift job at that run-down cyber cafe so you can more time online to exhibit your foolishness.

henry007:

where is that 1/4she-goat , 1/4 penguin, 1/4 orangutang and 1/4 parrot. funkybaby show your pussy don't run away bitch i can't wait 2 destroy u oh
cool

Is that all you can come up with after all the insults i heaped on your cursed and poverty stricken head and on the prostitute and first class bitch you call your mother.

This is one of the terrible results of Obj's eight years rule of naija. Morons and retards like you Henry that should never have access to the internet how much more the computer can come online to display their mental inadequacies-since an hour in a cyber cafe is less than 100naira.

You see Henry, your case is a classic example of a product of a dysfunctional family - you are the product of a prostitute and a garage drunkard hence your little or no respect for the feminine gender.

Too bad, your mum should have used ' Alabukun powder and 7up' to flush you out of her womb when she noticed she was pregnant. That way, she would spared the whole world the agony of having a Arrow, fool and vagabond like you roaming around the streets.

Your thinking skills = zero
Your Speech skills= zero
Your Writing skills=zero
Your personality= minus zero

Then what in heavens name do you have upstairs?? Nothing.

Since you have refused to listen to the advice of the gentlemen here to change your ways, i am going to go all out to deal with you.

You will regret the day you ever decided to cross my path.
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by henry007(m): 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2008
u're too late, meanwhile tell u're mama dat she made a mistake fcukin satan , look wat beast she raised.
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by funkybaby(f): 11:56pm On Mar 11, 2008
@Henry007

Go on! Keep displaying just how retarded you are so that everyone will know which of the mental hospitals that social welfare can dump you.

Is it possible for anyone to screw satan? LMAO!

You are soooo dumb!

Ode!
Olori buruku!
Omo Ale!
Ko de ni da fun e!
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2008
ROTFLMAO. . .you go girl!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by funkybaby(f): 12:17am On Mar 12, 2008
morenike09:

ROTFLMAO. . .you go girl!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

O se my dear. smiley
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by funkybaby(f): 12:17am On Mar 12, 2008
@dual core smiley

I see your post well well. Where are you running to?

Anyway, i am so glad that with all the insults and obscene words am spitting here, my CGPA never drop. You still find me attractive and sexy. wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Twitter Is A Poisonous Place For Women - Amnesty International / My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone / Whats The Best Tecno Phone I Can Buy With 15000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.