Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,485 members, 7,854,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Help On Mobile Version Of My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help On Mobile Version Of My Blog (528 Views)

Create A Stylish Mobile Forum Site Like Nairaland Mobile Version Part-1 / Inserting Ads (adsense, Buzzcity, Admob And Inmobi) To SMF Wap2 (mobile Version) / Non-mobile Version Sites/forums And Motorola Q? Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Mobile Version Of My Blog by Oldboy1: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2012
Please I need one who can help me design the mobile version of my blog. The ads on my blog are not showing when my blog is opened with a mobile phone except when it gives you option to click on the web version on the blog.
I want to go for local ads soon so I want all the ads I'll place on my blog to be showing when you visit my blog with either phone or computer.

If you can do it or give me guide line on how to do it, post your contact.

Thanks guys...
Re: Help On Mobile Version Of My Blog by TeeVibes(m): 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2012
i can help you setit up from scratch to finish check my blogs in my signature and tell me how it rocks.?
if u are interested call me on 08099568594
Re: Help On Mobile Version Of My Blog by mavtrevor(m): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2012
nil
Re: Help On Mobile Version Of My Blog by miracle4(m): 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2012
Old boy: Please I need one who can help me design the mobile version of my blog. The ads on my blog are not showing when my blog is opened with a mobile phone except when it gives you option to click on the web version on the blog.
I want to go for local ads soon so I want all the ads I'll place on my blog to be showing when you visit my blog with either phone or computer.

If you can do it or give me guide line on how to do it, post your contact.

Thanks guys...
contact us here! I will guide you do it for free if what you want is just for the ads to show except you are looking for complete re-design

(1) (Reply)

Does Internet Usage Drop During The Festive Season ? / If I Used An American Web Host, Are There Any Repercussions? / Check This Website And Comment Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.